What's new

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTarzan

Med4u

Props to ya for hanging on the site still.

Itarzan, Boogieman, and Tudo ran from this place faster then the Coward of Broward fled his post.

Listen up narc who was faster than lightning posting someones personal information. I was here. I have posted. I last posted on post 1979 on Nov 4th. You are a narc and a liar.

I have not posted in streaks on these threads the entire pre election. If you must know I have an actual non virtual life. I had to go to the cabin yesterday and switch from summertime activities to wintertime activities. I put the push mower away, the gas trimmer, the edger and all the stuff that goes along with doing it that I am sure you know nothing about.

Then I took the mower deck off the garden tractor and put on the wheel weights, the tire chains, the suitcase weight brackets and all the suitcase weight, put on the cab and put the plow on. Then I had to get the snowblower ready for winter use. You don't know anything about that either. You don't even have a cabin or any of these things because nobody has given stuff like this for free to you. It takes time to take care of stuff.

Can't forget about putting up all the bird feeders at the cabin and at the homestead. Oh I didn't mention the homestead. It is small but still a lot of work. My wife finished up the last load of stuff to donate to the food bank. We took that there this morning.

So here I am. It looks like Trump officially lost now. Trump should go quietly when it is all said and done.

Here is a tip for you as an american citizen. Respect the vote of your fellow americans just like I have always done and yu have never done.

When they swear Biden in he is my president. If a thread comes up again next election and Biden wasn't left enough for you and you are banging away at him in support of your new heroe I will be on here speaking up for Biden.

RESPECT YOUR FELLOW AMERICAN'S VOTE! WTF IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU?????

That is all I ever did. Hate on me. Hate me when I donate money, food and time. Hate me when I like animals, give time and money to the SPCA and feed the birds. Hate me when I drop off Walmart gift cards to the shelter and donate to the Shepard of the Streets. Hate me when I give to every Salvation Army kettle I come across. Hate me just because I didn't want to hate the POTUS.

So this will be my last post. I am a boomer. It doesn't matter that I was an orderly for 10 years taking care of old men who I respected. It doesn't matter that I have been an RN for the last 35 years. You can hate me because I am the old, white boomer who stuck up for the POTUS even though I didn't vote for him.

You hate me because I am a true American. That is why you hate me.

CYA later snowflakes.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Continued idiocy from trump will have an effect on the Georgia runoff with Perdue and Ossoff. (if there is one)

Maybe he takes the senate down with him.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Biden is opening up the lead in PA as they count the mail in votes.

That will do it.

St. Phatty

Biden is opening up the lead in PA as they count the mail in votes.

That will do it.

I think one of the words statisticians use is "clumpiness".

As in "Clumpy Data".

When the clump of raw data came through that pushed Biden into the lead in Georgia and Pennsylvania, obviously it was like a Mother Lode of votes for Biden that was processed.

but the same thing could happen in the other way.

When they both have 49.4% of the vote with an unknown number of votes outstanding. Like in Georgia Friday morning.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I think one of the words statisticians use is "clumpiness".

As in "Clumpy Data".

When the clump of raw data came through that pushed Biden into the lead in Georgia and Pennsylvania, obviously it was like a Mother Lode of votes for Biden that was processed.

but the same thing could happen in the other way.

When they both have 49.4% of the vote with an unknown number of votes outstanding. Like in Georgia Friday morning.

In PA the mail in votes are what's taking so long to count. The mail in's have been forecast and have been running 75% democrat because trump urged his voters to go to the polls (and catch covid). Biden is coming from behind and should end up well over 100,000 votes up at the end.

Absolem

Itarzan, Boogieman, takenbysky, Tudo, and med4u.

Come get your fill of BBC.

BIG BLACK CROW.......DON'T CHOKE ON IT.

picture.php

I did already. Not the house but the car. I have $22000 saved up for a new car. I don't need a new car but I want something special. So I bet it on Trump. I was hoping they would go up to 4:1 but the Hunter Biden bombshell makes me think Trump will soon be favored so I made the bet yesterday. When Trump wins I will be halfway to something special.

You don't have to believe me because I don't care. I am going to make more money than when I bet on McGregor to beat Aldo at +1600 for McGregor. That was 5 years ago. I hadn't bet in 52 years before that because I bet a years worth of paperboy money on my favorite team the Baltimore Colts to beat the Jets at -18.

Youll be cryin like little bitches next week.....

This shit is priceless, after Trump wins and finishes his second term I hope Trump is chosen as VP in 2024 just to keep the trolling rolling.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its pretty clear Biden is our POTUS. Gonna spark up a fatty of some Cornbread x Amber while I trim golden gloves.

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Celebration is in order!

It's been a rough ride.

Going to the vault to beak out something special for Biden's announcement. Maybe OGKB 2.0 or Forum Cookies.

and just like that... the defeated trumptards vanished.

I'm still here. This is an interesting time. Weird things going on but I don't want to be called a conspiracy theorist... the strangest is the YouTube videos being taken down with people at the counting centers questioning what's going on. I get it.
If Biden wins, I'll pray he stays in office for his term. Keep us from Harris the commie. I do believe her equity not equallity video she posted on Twitter proves how Marxist she is. Comes straight from that philosophy. Discourse should continue as it is very true to the Republican democracy of America and its history.

Status
Not open for further replies.