What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spring starts 🌱

Sparkus_Maximus

Hey Everyone, Just wanted to show my early planting for this upcoming outdoor season... In order, starting with the the red solo cup; 1. DJ Short Flo ( will probably sex it under lamps before allowing it to take up prime '' real -estate'' in my limited outdoor space). 2-3 Mandala Satori, 4-5 '' Banana Dance'' freebies from FOS, 6- Serious Happiness. All except the Banana dances have already been topped to 4-6 main branches.

Attachments

• IMG_20240305_151048717_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240305_151048717_HDR.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
looks like they are off to the races!….

do you start them outside?

i struggle sometimes with matching the outdoor hours with indoor lights so my plants don’t go into flower and then try to reveg….what a mess that can be

we are at 38 degrees longitude…eastern high plains Colorado

Sparkus_Maximus

looks like they are off to the races!….

do you start them outside?

i struggle sometimes with matching the outdoor hours with indoor lights so my plants don’t go into flower and then try to reveg….what a mess that can be

we are at 38 degrees longitude…eastern high plains Colorado
I sexed the Satori along with Serious Happiness, under a 12/12 from seed LED -cycle, since those were not feminized beans, the rest are feminized except for the recently sprouted DJ's Flo, which I will be throwing inside under 11/13 LED lighting to determine sex quickly. If it's a male, I'll likely still use it to pollinate the (Satori, for example) as I really want to keep this one around, and I might call the progeny = ''So-Flo''😎. I Understand the photoperiod / outdoor issue, I currently have ACE's Golden Tiger which is about half-way into flower indoors under LED, after showing pistils a week before Christmas, last year, in a greenhouse. As of this month, she's in a tent under 11/13 photoperiod to help move her along that extended flowering stage. it's a shame I couldn't just let her finish in the previous location / greenhouse environment under natural light,since she would begin re-vegging early this month, in my area. I moved her indoors under a definite long-night photoperiod, so hopefully she'll be looking ready in another 4-5 weeks🍀

Last edited:

Sparkus_Maximus

Nice plants, looking very healthy and off to a good start as well🌱👍 I ran Satori years ago, but only was able to harvest some early buds (about 3 weeks from peak) due to some personal circumstances, yet still I remember it was some really Nice and Potent smoke indeed, which cured to a lemon-pie type of smell and taste, which was absolutely - Fantastic, not to mention her Buzz 👀. I knew I had to try her again, so here we go with the 2 Satori phenos for this upcoming season. The larger one has a distinctly offensive ''garlic-type'' of smell, that is quite pronounced already. The other one is a little '' sweet n spicy'' , but more toned-down and subdued, so far. Excited to work with this strain outdoors, as I've read a number of shining reports about its' overall performance, yield , and above-average Sativa- Potency when harvested properly in the great outdoors🌿.

Last edited:

HillambeR

It's always fascinating to dive into the world of astrology and explore how the stars might shape our lives! Personally, I think there's more to it than meets the eye. Just like a puzzle, the stars might hold pieces of the bigger picture of who we are. For me, my zodiac sign is like a cozy sweater that I slip into—it fits in some ways but isn't the whole story of who I am.

But hey, it's fun to find those uncanny coincidences when someone describes traits associated with your sign! It's a conversation starter at parties, that's for sure! Speaking of which, have you ever checked out https://angelnumbersinfo.com/? It's a cool place to discover how different numbers can guide us in life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts