What's new

Spring 2010 Light Dep, 10ft x 40ft Greenhouse w/ Hindu Skunk & XXX

opt1c

Veteran
eagle20w before they start budding to kill the mildew... i'd hit them with that and floramite just to be safe... once they start budding u can use greencure or h2o2 but ideally the mildew should b gone by then

mister c

Yeah dude...it takes about 3-4 bags of coco to fill the 4x4 tray, usually 12-16 girls. It works great and a lot of advantages to it. Work smarter, not harder i always say. Such as watering one big pot vs a bunch of little ones. I water once every 3-4 days usually. Lol...And its like free range cannabis(to an extent)cuz the roots have roots to swim where they want. I dig it.

bikhomes

The Hindu Skunks are looking great but I may have an issue with the XXX's.

Seems to be either an N overdose (although we only fed twice during veg, and once two weeks ago of bloom food and 1tsp/gal maxicrop added) or some sort of lockout.

What do you guys think? I have contorted leaves on all of them with a dark dark green creeping onto the leaves.

I enhanced contrast so you can see the color variations.

ooaKS.jpg

a5qEc.jpg

5mTi8.jpg

I'm thinkin' it's time for a flush.

onerha

I'd love to see your black out tarp method. I have a 12x20' greenhouse that we're blacking out as well. with something 40' long i bet that's a bitch to pull.

If there's any chance to get some pictures of how you pull the tarp and stuff like that, i'd really appreciate it...

Just curious, are you in northern cali?

Jellinator

Onerha here is a pic of my leanto greenhouse ive been covering for the last two and a half weeks!! hope this helps with some ideas if you have some questions ill try to help!!