What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spotting inbetween veins of top of plants

Dicco7

Growing in coco started getting spots on leaves bout 10 days ago, flushed with plain water and feed them with just that for 5days ph is coming out at 5.9 to 6.0 which is what I am looking for but doesn't seem to be improving not on fan leaves near but new bud growth leaves also with yellowing between veins general top of plant not as green as others

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Growing in coco started getting spots on leaves bout 10 days ago, flushed with plain water and feed them with just that for 5days ph is coming out at 5.9 to 6.0 which is what I am looking for but doesn't seem to be improving not on fan leaves near but new bud growth leaves also with yellowing between veins general top of plant not as green as others

How long have they been flowering? Have you started feeding again?

Dicco7

This 5th week of flower on a 10 week cycle, just top show this on 2 of my 8 plants middle leaves fans 1s curling up but temps well within range 68-70 at night 76-78 in day humidity is 40-50 day 50-60 at night .tips started yellowing in at 1st then spots but some spots are on green leaves inbetween veins

D

Dr.Suess

Got a picture? Really in coco you shouldn't be giving plain water unless prior to harvest, normally just feed half strength nutes 0.6ec and work it back up as coco is an inert media not like soil

What ec have you been feeding?

Dicco7

This 5th week of flower on a 10 week cycle, just top show this on 2 of my 8 plants middle leaves fans 1s curling up but temps well within range 68-70 at night 76-78 in day humidity is 40-50 day 50-60 at night .tips started yellowing in at 1st then spots but some spots are on green leaves inbetween veins

Yes sorry started feeding again reduced feed wth cal-mag plus

D

Dr.Suess

A picture would help with an accurate diagnosis and more people will respond to a post with pictures.

Hope your plants make it,good luck!

Dicco7

Got a picture? Really in coco you shouldn't be giving plain water unless prior to harvest, normally just feed half strength nutes 0.6ec and work it back up as coco is an inert media not like soil

What ec have you been feeding?
E.c was 1.8 reduced down to 1.2 ,When running plain water thru e.c of run off was at 1.6 was runnin 0.2 thru to start with Superthrive in it to stop the shock
All my plants from same mother but these 2 just causing me problems,
Recommend e.c for plant is 1.8 max

Dicco7

image.jpg

Dicco7

Have more pictures of whole plant think I could have a lockout please help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 7
D

Dr.Suess

They look fine to me! If anything maybe that is windburn from the fan if it sits underneath it all the time as my initial thought was they looked like they had cold roots:tiphat:

Dicco7

They sit near the heat so they get the most heat so not roots they just look abit light and feel dry do the leaves,also they ain't near fan and spots inbetween the veins at top of plant which would mean it's some sort of immobile nutrient but lower fan leaves are light of colour like a nitrogen def but my feed shud cover that

SamsonsRiddle

I see your in coco, but what size pots? How often are you feeding? How much feed are you giving at a time? What nutrients? Is your light too close?

One more thing: it doesn't matter what the ph of your waste water is, but rather that you give it at 6.0 during flower in coco.

spugg

Brown spots and yellowing inbetween veins ... could be a magnesium deficiancy, perhaps. I have that sometimes, I then add 1/2 a teaspoon of epsom salt to every 1 lite of water. Is it on all leaves or just a few?

spugg

It looks like it's only here and there. I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as it doesn't seem to get systemical. Like Dr. Suess said: they look fine.

Dicco7

I see your in coco, but what size pots? How often are you feeding? How much feed are you giving at a time? What nutrients? Is your light too close?

One more thing: it doesn't matter what the ph of your waste water is, but rather that you give it at 6.0 during flower in coco.
15l pots use to feed every other day but now every day so that it doesn't dry so much and they drink a lot. lights bout 40cm away. I am using h and h cocos a and b,canazyme,silicon and bud Xl have been dosing with cal-mag aswell throughout the grow as I have soft water 0.2 ec

Dicco7

Brown spots and yellowing inbetween veins ... could be a magnesium deficiancy, perhaps. I have that sometimes, I then add 1/2 a teaspoon of epsom salt to every 1 lite of water. Is it on all leaves or just a few?
Just a few bud other leaves starting to yellow but still along way off from finishing have leached with Cana flush they cleaned thru with week solution now started again with a and b with cal-mag I think the cal mag may have locked out other nutrients in the coco

Latest posts

Latest posts