What's new

Spoetnik #1 and CH9 Greenbud

G

Guest 64665

got any recent pics of your spoetniks? i'd love to see em

big up on your grow

yeah i'll take some pics soon. im cutting two out of the three spoetniks down tonight, so ill take pictures before i do that. and thanks for the props.::joint:

G

Guest 64665

Harvested pics of Spoetnik , around 60 days. Im gonna let the Greenbud go till 70 days. Spoetnik looks like good bud, but not the best yielder. I found one very nice pheno that stayed very short and bushy and turned slightly purple at the end, its also covered in crystals. I probably would not run the spoetnik again unless I cloned the one particular pheno i liked.

The 7th photo till the last photo are of the pheno i liked.

Oregonic

thanks for posting the pics... i'm really suprised though, i've never met someone else who said the spoetnik was anything but an amazing yielder... thats what its known for

i finally got a room of it after waiting to get my hands on some cuts for a couple years... had to be patient with the hoarders lol... can't wait for them to finish

G

Guest 64665

thanks for posting the pics... i'm really suprised though, i've never met someone else who said the spoetnik was anything but an amazing yielder... thats what its known for

i finally got a room of it after waiting to get my hands on some cuts for a couple years... had to be patient with the hoarders lol... can't wait for them to finish

Thanks. Hopefully I'll be surprised when I weight it all out. Also this was my first indoor grow, so I probably didn't grow it to its full potential. The one particular spoetnik pheno I liked may yield nice, looked like some sold nugs. They look small next to the greenbud.

Latest posts

Latest posts