What's new

spider mites

badboyg

OHenry... now thats the way to GO.. NICE, i have no (smoking/growing) friends,,, waaaa well NONE I trust with my hobby or habits. I would split some of that too... if i could...

BUT you know your analogy of the price of an OZ.. hmm you may have me there .. as I do not buy anymore,, I have a hard time recalling the realitive value of my smoke or lack of.....

it may scare me.. I do not think I have had a non-mite grow since I figured out all the OTHER shit I had going wrong.... hell I may be a half ass grower.. HEHEHEHE

peace out

Last edited:
badboyg said:
Floramite. The TRUE SOLUTION... ya it may be,, but at that price and my size of grow, it would kill me. I have a SMALL area and even the small bottle is pricey AND it has a shelf life,,,

there was a product in the UK that, I lost the book mark on,, was good for plants AND killed the bad bugs,,

does this ring any bells .. anyone..

Floramite. Check EBAY, saw it for $25 an oz. Only had to use it once.

It has a shelf life of two years.

Bogey

How would one clean the room after a spider mite infestation to try and stop them from coming back....Can mites hide in carpet?

If you are not planning on staying 100% organic, you could use spectracide concentrate. Mix per instructions, spray once every other day. 3x. Try to keep mist off buds!!! When problem ends, foliar spray with ph'd water a few times.

Latest posts

Latest posts