What's new

spider mites in flowering , neem and Pyrethrum is ok ?

BowlPacks

Lady bugs dont eat mites. Neem, Floramite, SMC, and Azatrol are the only sprays that work. As long as you can keep your RH below 45% you can spray before week 4-5 in flowering, while trying to avoid buds. Spray every three days and remove the badly infested leaves... but be consistent other wise its a waste of time and money

Bruce_Lee

I've been doing the NEEM thing...Pyrethrium Bombs. That gets massively aggravating and expensive. I'm trying something different now.

Anyone tried the TimeMist/Pyrethrium sprayer? For the cost of just two pyreth-bombs I bought an auto mister & two refills!! (which lasts two entire months)

Clean Air Purge® III Insecticide Kit

www.shoplet.com/office/db/TMS1969CB.html

Hoping this does the trick

BowlPacks

Those wont provide the coverage and "saturation" you need. They will help, if your running a sealed room but other than that... I dont know
I've been doing the NEEM thing...Pyrethrium Bombs. That gets massively aggravating and expensive. I'm trying something different now.

Anyone tried the TimeMist/Pyrethrium sprayer? For the cost of just two pyreth-bombs I bought an auto mister & two refills!! (which lasts two entire months)

Clean Air Purge® III Insecticide Kit

www.shoplet.com/office/db/TMS1969CB.html

Hoping this does the trick

K

Kal-El

Use mite terminators...aka ladybugs.

Attachments

• 009-Killer-Ladybug.jpg
    009-Killer-Ladybug.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
I have heard that predator mites (P. Persimilis) are the best for battling mites in flower. I have seen them used on agricultural crops. They work.