What's new

spider mites getting out of control in late flowering. chop or leave another week

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
another product you can use is simple H2O2 or simply 30% hydrogen peroxide. Easy to make get a bottle of 99% hydrogen peroxide and dilute it with 2 bottles of water.

this has a good effect on mites.

Also make sure your PH is at 8, this messes with mites i just can't remember how

In combo h2o2 and PH of 8 you'll do some damage, like spraying mites with acid. do this one day on and then one day off and then again. then wait a few days make sure leaves are good and do it again

30% Hydrogen Peroxide = h202 :

foliar spray : 2 to 5 ml per litre for preventive use.
5 to 15 ml per litre for paliative use. already went up to 25, but this depends on your strain's resistance)

reservoir: regular add on : 1 ml per gallon
paliative use : 5 to 10 ml per gallon.

THis is not a usage guide recommended by any manufacturer. Just a lot of experience using the product.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
If they aren't too big, bring them into the shower. A good spray will devastate the borg.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
another product you can use is simple H2O2 or simply 30% hydrogen peroxide. Easy to make get a bottle of 99% hydrogen peroxide and dilute it with 2 bottles of water.

this has a good effect on mites.

Also make sure your PH is at 8, this messes with mites i just can't remember how

In combo h2o2 and PH of 8 you'll do some damage, like spraying mites with acid. do this one day on and then one day off and then again. then wait a few days make sure leaves are good and do it again

30% Hydrogen Peroxide = h202 :

foliar spray : 2 to 5 ml per litre for preventive use.
5 to 15 ml per litre for paliative use. already went up to 25, but this depends on your strain's resistance)

reservoir: regular add on : 1 ml per gallon
paliative use : 5 to 10 ml per gallon.

THis is not a usage guide recommended by any manufacturer. Just a lot of experience using the product.

Like what 3d is saying, even if in late flower you can dose em in water, I have done this when I could do nothin about powdery mildew. Take you hose and nossel on shower and soak the shit out of em.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Another thing you can do, is seal your room, and dose them real good with Co2-- Then, if possible, get your room temp down to the 60's (F)-- They are very inactive at lower temps--

Latest posts

Latest posts