What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spider mites AKA The Borg

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Asbestos had plenty of anti cancer testmonials and 'proof' as well.

@Loc Dog After 10 years of suffering, and an additional 10 years of observing the informational mess from the point of awareness of the issue, your copy paste of the remarks from other clueless people is just sad and typical.

I really could care less if you use neem or azafckyouwhatever in veg or flower... as long as you let people know.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back in the day some of the most hazardous chemicals were used regularly to grow. Today the chemicals used to grow cannabis specifically are more restrictive than the chems used to grow the food we eat. No one ever reported someone got sick from smoking those chemical batches that came through. I'm likely to have smoked some myself..

Douglas.Curtis

What's the one which caused everyone to mix the first part of two words? Like Sud Blucker, instead of blood sucker. Used to get a lot of that in Vegas around the early to mid 2000's that I know of.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran

@Loc Dog After 10 years of suffering, and an additional 10 years of observing the informational mess from the point of awareness of the issue, your copy paste of the remarks from other clueless people is just sad and typical.

I really could care less if you use neem or azafckyouwhatever in veg or flower... as long as you let people know.
Do you also post this "theory" on reddit. S13

Anyone that uses it right until day of harvest can say it is organic according to those in California that regulate it. If it were an issue, it would be more prevalent than covid.

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Do you also post this "theory" on reddit. S13

Anyone that uses it right until day of harvest can say it is organic according to those in California that regulate it. If it were an issue, it would be more prevalent than covid.
Reddit, lololololololol... (about as useful as RIU. I have not posted on there in 5 years or more (Edit: closer to 10 lol), and probably read 3 postings there since)

It IS more prevelant than covid. The food supply and health of people is so f'cked up they are unable to notice. Only the most severely reactive folk look for a solution. The first step many take is to switch to all organic, which often is the most aza tainted cannabis around, and their symptoms get worse.

Look, there are THOUSANDS of ignorant growers JUST LIKE YOU, who have your exact same attitude and info all over the net. Congratulations on being unoriginal and predictable.

You will ignore my warnings and grow with it. You will then share it without informing others you have used it. NOW you will remember these postings of mine every time you share. In another 10 years when society catches up with my information of today, you will get to think back on all the folk you ignorantly kept in the dark when sharing.

Good job!! Well done!!

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

This thread has enough good info in it already, the rest is trash and attempting to convince me I imagined the last 20 years is retarded.

I'm outta this thread. You and many others are obviously already too edumacated on the subject. Go push your copy paste, 'aza is safe' bs on people who want to stay in this thread. The smart ones have read what I have to say on the subject and will act accordingly.
:tiphat:

WIIIDZN

Hello friends...

I use B.A.C plant vitality plus for years, only watering in the pots, without spraying anything on the plants.

Got that fungus mesh an never ever problems with mites, outdoor/indoor.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Good riddance Douglas, cause we hate spider mites. A little neem in a green clean solution works. Nobody smoking my dope has issues.

St. Phatty

Dr. Morris Waxler was an FDA administrator who spent about 12 years as the Ophthalmic Devices director saying "LASIK is Safe".

Then he left the FDA around 2010, and for about 6 years ran the website "HelpStopLASIK-com", admitting that it's NOT safe, and that the biotech industry severely misled the FDA.

But the FDA was part of the crime all along.

Loc Dog

Veteran
This thread has enough good info in it already, the rest is trash and attempting to convince me I imagined the last 20 years is retarded.

I'm outta this thread. You and many others are obviously already too edumacated on the subject. Go push your copy paste, 'aza is safe' bs on people who want to stay in this thread. The smart ones have read what I have to say on the subject and will act accordingly.
:tiphat:
No credible evidence except your baseless ramblings. That is how old those posts are. Scientists would love to study the one person in the world that has problems with a substance with a half life of 2 days exposed to light. When burned it becomes CO2 and CO in minute amounts according to PHD that works with it. Like usual you spew with no facts. You have wasted too much of my time spreading ignorance. Goodbye and seek help.

I know you do not like facts but - From MSDS Environmental Fate: Azadiractin breaks down rapidly (50-100 hours) in water or light and is unlikely to accumulate or cause adverse long-term effects. Potential for mobility in soil is very low for the formulated product.

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Veteran
Anyone have success with Spinosad?? NIH says 1mg per plants in feeding can kill them. Have you had it go bad with age.

Loc Dog

Veteran

More baseless babbling. Asbestos is known mutagenic. Do you also trust Fox News?

Douglas.Curtis

Look around, you'll see plenty of folks like myself complaining of the same thing. Whatever, go about as usual, you're going to anyway. ;)

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Anyone have success with Spinosad?? NIH says 1mg per plants in feeding can kill them. Have you had it go bad with age.
I used it with great results. I have not seen the borg again after 2 applications. I think i won't use it outdoor since it is a strong insecticide killing a lot of beneficals and waterlife. But inddors i can use it with greater caution. Not sure about the halflife but it should be broken down by (sun)light after ~2weeks. Imo save when used in veg.
I had to buy it online(spintor from kwizda/ 2ml per 5l) because where i live u can't easy get it without beeing a professional.
Other things that i have tried like neem based or pyrethrum based comes in an oil matrix that could harm plants. I have killed one outdoor plant with too much run off into the soil and i have seen plants not liking that oil coating when u use it 3-4 times in a row.
A lot of users recommended using spinosad and i regret it a little that i waited that long.

Loc Dog

Veteran
I used it with great results. I have not seen the borg again after 2 applications. I think i won't use it outdoor since it is a strong insecticide killing a lot of beneficals and waterlife. But inddors i can use it with greater caution. Not sure about the halflife but it should be broken down by (sun)light after ~2weeks. Imo save when used in veg.
I had to buy it online(spintor from kwizda/ 2ml per 5l) because where i live u can't easy get it without beeing a professional.
Other things that i have tried like neem based or pyrethrum based comes in an oil matrix that could harm plants. I have killed one outdoor plant with too much run off into the soil and i have seen plants not liking that oil coating when u use it 3-4 times in a row.
A lot of users recommended using spinosad and i regret it a little that i waited that long.
I have had it on shelf for years, but when I had broadmites I used Snypes Neem procedure and it worked great. Have been using Nee about 7 years old and must have lost potency. Tonight was first night I tested leaves on a bunch of plants and not one live bug and maybe 3 eggs. Just made feeds with strong dose of old spinosad for systemic and in fogger that came with lifetime guarantee is dead after 3rd charge. Will wait another day or two to treat them, giving any eggs chance to hatch. In the fogger I added a little pepperint oil and Prevasyn which is insanely hot pepper.

Douglas.Curtis

And yet I have actually spent time wondering why lots of cannabis is so nasty. A vast majority of the reasons are right here in this thread.

Clean cannabis is awesome, figure out the full nutrition, no bugs method, yeah? lol What a cesspit.

jackspratt61

And yet I have actually spent time wondering why lots of cannabis is so nasty. A vast majority of the reasons are right here in this thread.

Clean cannabis is awesome, figure out the full nutrition, no bugs method, yeah? lol What a cesspit.
Have you managed to accomplish this pest free nutrition yet?

St. Phatty

And yet I have actually spent time wondering why lots of cannabis is so nasty.

For me, it often relates to being impatient.

Got to give it cure time.

I don't use any anything on the flowers, would rather smoke spider mites than soap, or something stronger.

One way to do a "Rush Cure" -
* watch it like a hawk
* let one bud mold
* as soon as it's 1/3 molded, dry it thoroughly, using low heat.
By the time it's done drying it might be 1/2 molded.
* Put it in the freezer to stop the mold.
* Smoke the flowers next to the mold.

That's what I ended up doing accidentally sort of, with some Blue Headband.

And I was choosing it over un-molded bud for about a month, while the un-molded bud cured.