What's new

Spider mite quarantine

sgka

Veteran
My outdoor plants are getting pummeled by the tropical storm. Need to take them down, but one; the sugar tits, has been battling mites all summer. They don't seem to be bothering it but they're on there.

Normally when I hang it's near my grow room, wondering if anyone has any suggestions for what to do with this. I don't really have an option for drying location indoors aside from the basement where my tents and mothers are. Perhaps submerging them in water for a water cure? Or giving them a soap bath or something to nuke the mites?

Open to suggestions

right

When I got the borg super spider mites . I treated them with organic ivory soap spray. What a joke ,it was more like coexistence with the mites.

Nuke em.

GenghisKush

My outdoor plants are getting pummeled by the tropical storm. Need to take them down, but one; the sugar tits, has been battling mites all summer. They don't seem to be bothering it but they're on there.

Normally when I hang it's near my grow room, wondering if anyone has any suggestions for what to do with this. I don't really have an option for drying location indoors aside from the basement where my tents and mothers are. Perhaps submerging them in water for a water cure? Or giving them a soap bath or something to nuke the mites?

Open to suggestions
This guy suffocates them (spider mites) with C02 which I think is astonishing.

sgka

Veteran
Ehhh idk about scrapping the plant it's basically done anyways. This is for post harvesting, not trying to keep her alive.

I can see the co2 purge. I have an extra tank laying around

right

You can spray it with 10% iso 90% water. Don't worry 10% won't affect the end product.

Latest posts

Latest posts