What's new

Spider Farmer SE-5000 I do need help, amateure grow - Question

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
Hey guys, im new .. So hey :)

First of all, i do not know if thats the right thread for my question, i hope it is :D

I do have a 4x4 and the Spider Farmer SE-5000 (with UV and IF) the orange/black one.

And one thing drives me crazy, i do not know the hanging height and wattage, that would be good for the girls. i heard that theyre recommandations are garbage. Im scared to do something wrong or let potential flying away.

Does someone of you guys have the same light? Maybe u can help me would be awesome :)

I do not supply extra co2 - I tryed it once with 14 inches and 100w. on day 21 (VEG STAGE) i did 150w at 14 inches. It was okay, but maybe it was way to less?

Now i did have the light at 16 inches and 160w at day 17 of veg.

I would love to get some suggestions from germination to veg and the last phase, the blooming phase.

Kind Regards, Sarah <3

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Best to get a lightmeter app that measures the par (photosynthetically active radiation) range. 300-500 μmol/m2/s is good for veg. 500 is lower end for flower and +1000 needs co2 to be utilized.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Good question friend. Start high and watch the plants very closely. They will tell you what to do, when they get lanky, lower the lights, if they stay short and stocky or the leaf bronzes raise the light. I would start with the lights high and work them down to the sweet spot. After you find the sweet spot remember it. Happy gardening.

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
@chilliwilli @Creeperpark Thank u guys.
I thought about lend a apogee meter for 40 bucks a week, that this guessing game is over .. finally..

I did 170watts at 14 inches now on day 20 from seed. they feeling good.. i think i let it down to 12 inches at day 25.

i would thought thats to much light, but still after 4 hours they are praying to the light, after 8 hours they are flat... and 2 hours before the light goes out theyre going down (the leafs) so there done for the day.

thats good or?

Latest posts

Latest posts