What's new

SpicySativa's Medicine Cabinet

Awesome... Really seeing the advantage to neem seed meal and crab meal in a soil mix. I had a few fungus gnats buzzing around my Jillybeans, until I added about an inch of my new soil mix (w/ neem and crab) on top. A few days later and not a single gnat to be found.

Lovin' it...

Sure is... I can't wait to start up my next round in my new mix. I've got high hopes.

Now all I've gotta do is pick a strain... I've got access to pretty much the whole line of TGA seeds about 15 mins from my house, or I could pick up a round of clones from Harborside. Decisions, decisions... Leaning toward a round of XJ-13, cause it came out really nice last time I ran it.

Just picked up four TGA Chernobyl clones yesterday for my next round. They're in 2-gal Smart Pots of my new soil mix, soaking up the rays from my 6-bulb T5.

More pics, updates, etc to come.

Updated Pictures - Day 43 of 12/12

Updated Pictures - Day 43 of 12/12

What's up everyone?

I've got some new pictures of the Jillybeans, taken on Day 43 of 12/12. Some neat fall colors are starting to show. :peacock:

Attachments

• IMG_8658.jpg
    IMG_8658.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8659.jpg
    IMG_8659.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8669.jpg
    IMG_8669.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Red Jilly.jpg
    Red Jilly.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 7

LilMan72003

Such a clean and simple set up. No special tricks (well maybe the potassium silicate hehe), just a well-thought out soil mix. It's a pleasure to see the quality of your product achieved with good genetics and an understanding of how to effectively harness organic growing methods in containers.

-lilman

Thanks, guys! Less than 2 weeks to go, and they smell fantastic. Yield isn't going to be anything special, but I think the quality is going to be up there. :)

Neo 420

Veteran
I ran Jillybean before...It caught PM toward the end also.. But was such a treat to smoke. Too bad it was in my cheni days...

The PM has been pretty tame. I've only seen a couple specks since their initial Green Cure treatment. I've been hitting them with dilute Green Cure about every 10 days, which seems to work like a charm.

I can't wait to taste these. They remind me a lot of the Space Queen I've grown a few times, but even sweeter with a touch of orange/tangerine added to the mix. Just a fruity delicious smell. Mmmm... I just wanna take a bite...

HARVEST TIME!!!

HARVEST TIME!!!

The Jillybean's came down last night at 8 weeks exactly. The trichomes were about 10-15% amber, and they look delicious...

Here are a couple shots I took before my fingers got tooooo sticky. :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_8694.jpg
    IMG_8694.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8692 cropped.jpg
    IMG_8692 cropped.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 8