What's new

Spicoli's winter outdoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great shots!! Alot of great genetics in your stash as well. Respect.

S

Shan Diego

You cannot argue with results

You cannot argue with results

how the hell did i miss this thread?! sup bro? i cant see most of the pics, dont know if im the only one, but i didnt see anyone else mention it. anyways, is this the same ecsd that i have? i cant wait to see what outdo tastes like! that thunk looks sublime, and i have never seen p91 color up like that(never seen outdo p) anyways, i could keep goin but you get the point. when ya comin over?

Yeah, what he said...

These SD threads have a tendency to explode upon launch, and yours is no exception, but it is quite exceptional...congrats, bro. I wanna try that Gift...been considering it for a while...

S

split kooks

Shan, his Gift is B O M B.

tha SSSDH burns real good Spicoli:joint:

:abduct:

Graceweed

Great Jeff!!!!:yeahthats

I'm just astonished by the beauty of your plants and photos...and I'd like to be one of those sticky jars!!!! wow, superbigup for SPICOLI!!!

J

JeffSpicoli

thanks for the kind words, im glad everyone likes my shots :)
I always appreciate you guys (and girls) stoppin by!

Shan - Id love to see how the gods gift turns out in your setup! Both times i ran her i kinda blew it and shoudlve vegged her bigger. The first time i flowered her i seeded her with a blueberry male, so this batch was a much better interpretation. Def. the darkest purps ive come across, its even darker than that Purple Joy cut i run.

SK - No joke on the ssssdh, the more i smoke her the more and more i love her, i really dont see any SSH in the cross, almost seems like a more chemy sour d, like less lemoncandysweetsour, more chemy kush like diesel smell.

How bout some new pics of the Sour Diesel
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The Pre98 Bubba
picture.php

Raskal/Fire OGK x Afghani Kush
picture.php

J

JeffSpicoli

mayb its time for another cannon shoot
Ya its about time you get over here for some more megapixelage :joint:

Heres a dry shot of the SSSDH

Gods Gift

Some Grapefruit and Pre98 Bubba from a friend.
This grapefruit is ridiculous! Straight up reeks like no other, kind of has a similar smell to AW. he let this one go 13weeks

The Bubba

Sour Diesel finishing up outside at around 8-9weeks (debating chopping soon, slight PM on leaves)

a dank nug ive been drooling over the past couple days

G

guest5703

looks dank bro! I ran an ECSD outdoors last year around the same time and it looked exactly like yours! Did you bring the ladies indoors at night or leave em out? A little too cold probably right? PEACE

Hope you mind a few shots of my ECSD last year ;)

J

JeffSpicoli

DAMN sick pics of the ecsd cali! Ya its probably too cold for em, weve had a couple pretty chilly overnight lows. But nothing to extreme.
Im so impatient right now, i cant wait to smoke this ecsd

G

guest5703

I'd say if she's plenty flushed pull the bitch! She looks done as fuck, and plus I pulled the ECSD early, and it was still dank as shit!

1000ARMSofKALI

nice frosty buds Jeff:yes: enjoy shmoke, i wouldnt mind to test those sssdh buds:bongsmi:

peace

J

JeffSpicoli

I'd say if she's plenty flushed pull the bitch! She looks done as fuck, and plus I pulled the ECSD early, and it was still dank as shit!

Ya shes been flushing for at least 2 weeks now, and was barely fed anything in flower as it was.
I just checked her out under the scope, and it looks pretty much all cloudy trichs. Didnt really see any amber ones, but i didnt spend too much time looking at her.

Ill snap some shots then chop her down probably tomorrow:woohoo:

J

JeffSpicoli

havent updated this thread in a while.
Just harvested my first strain that i created myself. :)
CrackBerry Green Crack x Dabney Blue
picture.php

picture.php

Graceweed

:yeahthats

wonderpics and wonderbuds, as always..... GREAT SPICOLI!!!!!
...me too must spread some rep around before..................!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts