What's new

Speeder trim or Ez Trim Pen, anyone try them?

Cactus Squatter

So like the title asks, anyone have any experience with the speedee trimmer that looks like a mini hedge trimmer or the ez trim pen style trimmer?

I’m about to have an insane amount of trimming to do and my tendinitis isn’t gonna like it. I’m thinking of taking the plunge and buying a decent hand trimmer, not to necessarily make me faster at trimming, just to take away some of the wrist and hand pain I get after a ton of trimming.
I’m also going to try making one of the little dremel “weed whacker” style trimmers and see how it does.

I prefer hand trimming, but my body is getting to a point that it hates doing it, so I’m looking for the next best thing. There will never be a bowl or tumble trimmer in my house though. I just can’t. 😂

Cactus Squatter

Ez Trim Trim pen. Looks like it’s really easy to be accurate and safe with it. Not thrilled with battery only and the only real complaints I find about it are with battery issues.
IMG_9371.jpeg

Speedee trim. Has a bunch of different blade options. I’ve seen videos of people trimming sloppy as hell with it, but also seen videos of clean trim jobs done with it. Looks like you gotta pay more attention to your fingers/wear gloves but it doesn’t have batteries to deal with or get weak over use.
IMG_9370.jpeg

Thankfully a lot of what I have coming has a damn good flower to leaf ratio and will be an easy trim, there’s just going to be a lot of work spread out across about a 1-2 month period between my garden and a friends garden I offered to help trim up since it’s his first big grow and his hands are screwed up from a job site accident.

Latest posts

Latest posts