What's new

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Unleash the Savings - Spectacular New Deals.jpg

Hey there, Team Vaulters of ICMag!

🌱 Get ready for an incredible seed sale extravaganza! We've gathered the best deals from top seed breeders, bringing you huge discounts and free seed offers that you won't be able to resist.

🔥 From Expert Seeds to Garden of Green Seeds, Barneys Farm to Sweet Seeds, Humboldt Seed Co to RQS, and OO Seeds, we've got something for everyone. Upgrade your cannabis collection without breaking the bank!

Don't miss out on these incredible deals!

On top of this, you can also win a 10-pack of Sensi Star Fem seeds by Paradise Seeds here on ICMag! Drop a nice comment and react to the post. And don’t forget to tell your buds!

Check out the link for more info!

https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...cular-new-deals?mtm_campaign=July Deals Promo

Have a great weekend you all!

bibi40

✅
sensi star is the flagship of paradise since long time , never grow it , but smoke some buds which was excellent !

TheDarkStorm

Bloody hell..you guys from The Vault are smashing it ...good people these guys are.... in the last couple of weeks you must of give out loads of packs of seed....looks like your giving out even more.....thanks guys....I just seen you got some great deals on the site..defo worth checking out.
I used to have a great clone of sensi star for years....some very potent stuff for sure....I ended up losing that clone....but id managed to cross it to a lemon skunk...and all of those came out super....ended up keeping a clone of that for years....even gave it to guys who were into all the fashionable cookies type stuff and they loved it and asked me for it again and again afew times...I ended up losing it in the end...still miss it today....so yeah sensi star sounds great... thanks #team vault.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
i'm in! during my last round i found a nice pheno of sensi star, but it's missing of some density. there could be still some gems inside of the seeds.

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Bloody hell..you guys from The Vault are smashing it ...good people these guys are.... in the last couple of weeks you must of give out loads of packs of seed....looks like your giving out even more.....thanks guys....I just seen you got some great deals on the site..defo worth checking out.
I used to have a great clone of sensi star for years....some very potent stuff for sure....I ended up losing that clone....but id managed to cross it to a lemon skunk...and all of those came out super....ended up keeping a clone of that for years....even gave it to guys who were into all the fashionable cookies type stuff and they loved it and asked me for it again and again afew times...I ended up losing it in the end...still miss it today....so yeah sensi star sounds great... thanks #team vault.

We've been out of the loop for a while, making significant changes to the company's structure both on the outside and inside. Now that we're almost sorted, we want to catch up with you all!

Good luck with the giveaway bud! Who knows, maybe the Sensi Star will come right back at you!

Ipotato

View attachment 18859846

Hey there, Team Vaulters of ICMag!

🌱 Get ready for an incredible seed sale extravaganza! We've gathered the best deals from top seed breeders, bringing you huge discounts and free seed offers that you won't be able to resist.

🔥 From Expert Seeds to Garden of Green Seeds, Barneys Farm to Sweet Seeds, Humboldt Seed Co to RQS, and OO Seeds, we've got something for everyone. Upgrade your cannabis collection without breaking the bank!

Don't miss out on these incredible deals!

On top of this, you can also win a 10-pack of Sensi Star Fem seeds by Paradise Seeds here on ICMag! Drop a nice comment and react to the post. And don’t forget to tell your buds!

Check out the link for more info!

https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/unleash-the-savings-spectacular-new-deals?mtm_campaign=July Deals Promo

Have a great weekend you all!
Wow I remember that heavy indica from 1990ies!
Thank you for the giveaway @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
We have a winner for the 10-pack of Sensi Star Fem seeds by Paradise Seeds!

Please, congrats to @tobedetermined!

Send us a DM to start arranging your prize
💚

Wow. I am in shock because I never win anything. Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

I will dm particulars and I may want to add a pack or two when you ship. ;)