What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Special Queen #1 Flowering Week 2 (1200w)

eatspace

Hi everyone !

Hope my writes are something .. :oops:

I'm really new here, I've read the column, but here's one Special Queen #1 that's been around for about three months in vegetation one plant.

Now the light has been 12/12 for about two weeks, fertilizers are going, Aptus, Plagron (About everything needed). The substrate is Plagron bat mold, i.e. bat sh#it, Plagron. Spugedelically twisted and scrogged. I am quite satisfied with the result. It seems to be off to a good start.

But here are a few pictures..The space is a 2.5m x 2.5m wardrobe.

Next to the tent, 10 Royal Dharwfin Autoflowers are coming soon

Power up : LUMATEK Ultimate Pro 600W / 400V Power supply (total = 1200w)

The base is a 20l fabric pot.

In the image of the stem, the match is in proportion.

Attachments

• image_50452481.JPG
    image_50452481.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 43
  • image_50436353.JPG
    image_50436353.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • image_50749441.JPG
    image_50749441.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 47

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi everyone !

Hope my writes are something .. :oops:

I'm really new here, I've read the column, but here's one Special Queen #1 that's been around for about three months in vegetation one plant.

Now the light has been 12/12 for about two weeks, fertilizers are going, Aptus, Plagron (About everything needed). The substrate is Plagron bat mold, i.e. bat sh#it, Plagron. Spugedelically twisted and scrogged. I am quite satisfied with the result. It seems to be off to a good start.

But here are a few pictures..The space is a 2.5m x 2.5m wardrobe.

Next to the tent, 10 Royal Dharwfin Autoflowers are coming soon

Power up : LUMATEK Ultimate Pro 600W / 400V Power supply (total = 1200w)

The base is a 20l fabric pot.

In the image of the stem, the match is in proportion.
That is a very pretty garden friend. Thanks for stopping and sharing your work with us.

eatspace

Some Update 12/09/2023
It's been a while since the last update. Now that one plantation is really still stretched, I bend, I twist to scrog. Really quick to bloom. The harvest we took turned out to be really good, dense cotton! I expect the same from this one. I'm starting to switch over to Aptus fertilizers completely, such as Topbooster, etc. I've found it really good.

And Yes i just put 10

Royal Dwarf: Skunk x Ruderalis Autoflower​

Update coming soon!

But this way.. Pictures below

Attachments

• IMG_4212.jpeg
    IMG_4212.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4211.jpeg
    IMG_4211.jpeg
    6.9 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4210.jpeg