What's new

Spannabis

J

Jack Crevalle

Anyone hear of Spannabis? I heard it's better than the Cannabis Cup.
My friend was there (BCN) this weekend and smoked down with Big Buddha and the Kiwi seeds crew. He said their bud was the best there that he smoked and the blue Cheese Haze was phenomenal.. He Said Arjan was clowning around with his fake Haze trying to convince people it vas great!....said Ultra Haze was Schwaggy
Anyone else go?

tornado

I go to spannabis. was good not so big likes before.

arjan & franco give a grow seminar, in spanish.
for the spannabis cup:

no. 1 place was Soma for i forget wich strain.
no. 2 place was the killer of hawaiian snow from greenhouse seeds

I smoke some outdoor strawberry haze, best smoke of there. i also see one big bird walking around in there.

G

I'll be there for 2008. Can't wait, allot of good stuff. If all goes as planned. I'll have a booth. Might not be a big one, but big enough for my first year. See you guys there and will have allot to share at the event.
Take care,
BG

G

bartender187 said:
sounds like a blast for sure, love to check it out one year, bartender187

WHAT!, Your ass is going to be working the booth. You better not call in saying your sick either. lolol See you there.
Later,
BG

shiva das

I went in '05 and '06. It's a good time...meet alot of great people. If you go on the first friday it is alot more chill. Though i had a bit of a problem getting any yerba. There is nothin like going to Barcalona and spannabis....or highlife.....
Tornado--sounds like you had a good time. Did you see a booth form a local grow store called. yerba buena.... from San Boi ??

bigbuddhaseeds

mucha gracias !

mucha gracias !

hey there, thanks very much, we had such a great time at spannabis! again every year the quality of herb in spain gets better and better! smoked some excellent weed grown all over as well as trying out some excellent extractor/ hielo hash, we really love spain, thanks to all who passed by, everyone came by to "say cheese", the great man and prizewinner (lavender)soma, h'adam and tee, thseeds,who we laughed about that little spanish taste! don, dna, chocolope cheese bro! big respects the main man arjan,all hail to the king!lol! franco,olaf greenhouse, interior or alterior? and to my bros, at kiwi d and ron, who we spent a lot of our daze with! great people big respects,

J

Jack Crevalle

My friend said he had an awesome time. Everyone was really friendly and Barcelona is an awesome place to be anyway. Hopefully next year I'll make it out. Anyone have the strains that were entered and the categories etc? Another question that I never can seem to find an answer for is why herb is so hard to find in Spain. My friend drives to Amsterdam from BCN. Big buddha, can you or any of the Spanish locals enlighten me on this?

shiva das

I was living there fvor the past year. Herb is hard to find. Though if you talk with the locals you can find something. Though there english isn't that great....
The way i understand it is this....in spain they are pretty leanient on the growing thing but when it comes to selling it is a differnet sence. So most people don't even sell. They give it away. I had a little closet when I was there. I could sell anything. As for clones...they are everywhere. Even if you hit the ramblas you would have to compete with the morracons. Word of advice...stay way clear of the hash around the ramblas. It's all bunk. think incense.
I would go to the grow shops and talk with some people...they will usually smoke you out and gift you with a bud.

bigbudda-- I missed you this year. Didn't see you any other year.....would have loved to meet you.
Spannibas is a great time and yes...there is nothing like cataluyna