What's new

SpankinStein 3000.!!!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Lookin good Pal! Sorry to hear about your two losses. How'd that happen?

thanks Scrappy!! plant numbers matter here sosome of my choices are forced upon me....so piss poor prior planning,is probally the broad answer...cold on an already stressed plant,is my guess at the autopsy....more MTF is on the way...and I will be upgrading my own location for future seed production...Pre11 Prophet and A Afhgani males are next to get busy!!!!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Well I am startin to harvest some beans and checkin to see if they are viable
Dropped 15 WW xMobboss 15 NL5 x Mobboss..

and 20 GG purps (Deadhead OG x Tahoe OG x Canvas vally Purps) Runnin those for a local lady legend
All of these strains will be in line for a little spankin From both Prophets pre11/2011..AA...and Of course Steele's BlockHead IBL :wave:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Well they are viable!!! WWx Mobboss NL X MobBoss next to two packs of Blockhead IBL...remodelin the Spankinstein....

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
piss poor

piss poor

Well I got some Beans But Piss Poor production overall. Now I think I learned a lot.Thanks for all the help Lou and others. Upgrading the 3000 (shapell 3000 ice shanty ) to something more stable..

Here are some of the testers WW x Mob B and NL5 x Mob B

pal

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Well lets see....My hope of crossing my NL5 with tha Mob Boss has given us a new strain..Mob Lights? northern boss?? still workin on that..the others are still cookin along..pal
well this gurl got stressed??? well everyway every other tester died.she was afrosty freak just before she grew BALLZ. shit fuck it was the seeds for the beer cup challenge.I can't send them in now

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
round two

round two

ding ding ding

a bull and his harem

round two
BlockHead IBL NO 1M
stud right from seed crack

the ladies (sluts really ssshhh )

US 1 Pheno ultra sonja
US 2 Pheno ultra sonja

BlockHead IBL NO 2F
Trainwreck tested 22%
Chem 4. WTF Died Cut

matanuske thunder fuck (for yor)
hash plant sex weed
NL # 5 my gurl

i think a couple more, but i'm testin some BH sssoooo

BH 1M is gonna come down now and my most p19 dom male will be tappin in :blowbubbles: in a week or two.