What's new

Space tourism

JackWhite1

Would you join a spaceship if there will be a possibility for you? I've been looking for space news for a long time and at the end, we'll probably have space tourism in 20-30 years. I've been dreaming to be in space since my childhood so I am hyped to face it.

JackWhite1

I did not know that Elon Musk loves weed too (sarcasm) I just have an interest in how he'll do this (which he will not definitely) and how it will help humanity on Mars? Elon Musk came with an interesting but controversial idea. The idea proposed making Mars fit for life and subsequent colonization with the help of thermonuclear weapons. On the air of the program, Musk reflected on space travel and ways to colonize Mars. According to the CEO of SpaceX, colonists on the red planet will have to live in transparent houses until their atmosphere becomes suitable for human habitation. Raising the temperature in the atmosphere of Mars is possible by the nuclear bombardment of the poles, and increasing the concentration of greenhouse gases is a slow way. With the help of SpaceX high resolution cubesat cameras, he wants to film that and show it all around the world. This is a big deal that we can theoretically record such things but I wonder who'll give him permission to do that? Really mad man but will see how it goes 🤣

St. Phatty

It might be more interesting if we could bet on whether it will crash or get hit by a piece of space junk.

Why do people want to go somewhere where there are bullets bigger than 750 grain, going much faster than a 50 BMG can push them ?

Seems like a strange version of Russian Roulette.

Since the Russians just blew up one of their satellites, creating 1000's of more pieces of space junk (going 10 miles per second), they are kind of stuck with that metaphor.

If your life depended on it, how would you shield yourself from space junk, if you were going to spend a year at the ISS space station ?

I'm thinking a whole bunch of crushed aluminum foil.

Maybe they can collect the space junk, and use it to make an effective barrier to other space junk.

shithawk420

Veteran
Hell no.do you guys know how astro physics work? I guess if I was drunk enough but hopefully my cognitive mind would prevail.space is the scariest place I know.except my mind lol

Green Squall

Virgin Galactic (SPCE) was one of the worst investments I've ever made. Should have sold this summer during the test flights when it was at an all time high, now its worth jack shit.

troutman

Seed Whore
So many trillions wasted on space and yet they never stepped on the moon.

Some dummy will launch nukes before any of you escape in your deep space death pods. :biggrin:

I think once they set up a Death Star they'll nuke the planet and enjoy the movie.