What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sowahs alongside Headbangers :)

K.T.F.

K.T.F,

Are you on ig?

I guess my post count isn’t high enough to PM you.

Not no more,

I scrapped it after the latest terms and conditions stated that Instagram had the right to read your contacts, photo's and spy on you via the front camera.

I used to be extremely active many years ago, and was very well known on the UK circuit, but that changed when ICMAG's very own FOXY LADY turned police informer which resulted in me being sentenced for 4 years in prison plus £225K in which they had in cash for criminal proceeds.

The worst thing was, was that when I exposed her to the fellow UK community they chose to ignore me and still dealt with her. I guess they knew that she was holding over 50 of my elite cuts which I gave her to look after and that was what they wanted.

I don't post much on forums much these days, it was only because I'd seen fifty and we go way back that I posted in his thread.

My advice to you would be don't get involved in the UK scene (if your from the UK) and stay away from *****. It was Joolz the owner who gave the Welsh police my email address after Foxy lady pointed them in that direction.

silverandblack1

Not no more,

My advice to you would be don't get involved in the UK scene (if your from the UK) and stay away from *****. It was Joolz the owner who gave the Welsh police my email address after Foxy lady pointed them in that direction.

I’m in the US.
I missed out on that bx3.....

TheDarkStorm

Not no more,

I scrapped it after the latest terms and conditions stated that Instagram had the right to read your contacts, photo's and spy on you via the front camera.

I used to be extremely active many years ago, and was very well known on the UK circuit, but that changed when ICMAG's very own FOXY LADY turned police informer which resulted in me being sentenced for 4 years in prison plus £225K in which they had in cash for criminal proceeds.

The worst thing was, was that when I exposed her to the fellow UK community they chose to ignore me and still dealt with her. I guess they knew that she was holding over 50 of my elite cuts which I gave her to look after and that was what they wanted.

I don't post much on forums much these days, it was only because I'd seen fifty and we go way back that I posted in his thread.

Thats sound pretty rough...hope things have worked out better for you...I know for me things have never been the same since going through similar....good luck man

Fifty nice plants, shame about the male female ratios..and the balls later...lets hope you find something really good

sentenz69

hi ^^ Fifty

nice show.
Too bad the female ratio is so low.
Added to this are the hermies :(
Sowahh A is very nice, it's crazy the structure of Sowahh C (I wonder what head she will have later)
I await the continuation of your work on this selecta.
Vibes in your garden.

:tiphat:

FiftySeeds

@K.T.F , My good friend , I've never forget you and can't believe what happened..

I'm very happy to see you there , really. Your cannabis knowwledge and ethic are priceless . Check me on sk*pe or write 50 posts to Pm ;) .

Thanks guys for your words .

Yes , the M/F ratio + few balls have upset me a little bit. The seeds ain't that cheap and quite difficult to get because they go so fast (sowahh).
I will take the balls off and grow them , keeping an eye , and they may never come back I know.I can make seeds to find much more phenotypes in the progeny , I know that too. :)
I must notice I'm an average grower and make little mistakes all the time ^^ , but I've rarely seen plants grow big intersexed in my tent . My selected cuts throught the years (Debbie and Orange Soda) have both shown a little amount of sterile flowers in different gardens , and they are equally related to SD ibls !

The SD ibl "riri" Bx3 I did in 2012 , brought some crazy plants in the process , few airy and some ...who also grow few balls . And for me, it went fast to see my seeds having a "hermie" reputation i couldn't deny ^^.
It's quite paradoxal , but I 'm like happy to see that karma has "failed" to remove hermie genes where I've also failed.
Maybe futur technologies are needed to achieve a perfect Sour Diesel seedline , time will tell.

As my plant was intended to grow in Sea of green , many lateral branches were removed ,Very short veg time can have stressed them also ..SOWAHH and HEADBANGERS may not show balls in your garden , seen ^^.

Peace

K.T.F.

@K.T.F , My good friend , I've never forget you and can't believe what happened..

I'm very happy to see you there , really. Your cannabis knowwledge and ethic are priceless . Check me on sk*pe or write 50 posts to Pm ;) .

Thanks guys for your words .

Yes , the M/F ratio + few balls have upset me a little bit. The seeds ain't that cheap and quite difficult to get because they go so fast (sowahh).
I will take the balls off and grow them , keeping an eye , and they may never come back I know.I can make seeds to find much more phenotypes in the progeny , I know that too. :)
I must notice I'm an average grower and make little mistakes all the time ^^ , but I've rarely seen plants grow big intersexed in my tent . My selected cuts throught the years (Debbie and Orange Soda) have both shown a little amount of sterile flowers in different gardens , and they are equally related to SD ibls !

The SD ibl "riri" Bx3 I did in 2012 , brought some crazy plants in the process , few airy and some ...who also grow few balls . And for me, it went fast to see my seeds having a "hermie" reputation i couldn't deny ^^.
It's quite paradoxal , but I 'm like happy to see that karma has "failed" to remove hermie genes where I've also failed.
Maybe futur technologies are needed to achieve a perfect Sour Diesel seedline , time will tell.

As my plant was intended to grow in Sea of green , many lateral branches were removed ,Very short veg time can have stressed them also ..SOWAHH and HEADBANGERS may not show balls in your garden , seen ^^.

Peace

Thank you my brother for the kind words. Out of all the people that I ever meet through our love and passion for this plant I never connected with anyone like I did with you. When you decided to take a break from the scene I tried my hardest to just to find out that you were safe and ok, and when Santero told me that you was, it was like a great weight being lifted.

When I spoke to Karma via IG, I had a good chat with him and explained what had happened. With the best intentions I had planned to start a thread on the Sours and the BA#75 haze, but when it boiled down to it I just couldn't be bothered if I'm truthful. The way I was treated by people that I thought I could trust showed me what the "community" was really about. It really is all about what they can gain instead of being true to ones self, ethics, morals and values. Unfortunately for me I learned the hard way, but never again. The people that I warned the UK community about eventually showed their true colours and are no longer around, so in the end after ignoring my warnings they had to learn too.

It really is good to see you active my friend, and your as humble as I always remember you lol, your more than an average grower and Still to this very day your breeding skills are the best I've ever seen, and many of these so called "breeders" could learn much from your knowledge and experience. From your Amnesia D cut BX4 to your Sour Deibble, which was truly world class cannabis.

I still have my Skype account, but unfortunately as it's been so long all my contacts have vanished. I will get my post count up here so I can DM you. The only other place I'm on is Santero's old stomping ground lol.

sentenz69

When I spoke to Karma via IG, I had a good chat with him and explained what had happened. With the best intentions I had planned to start a thread on the Sours and the BA#75 haze, but when it boiled down to it I just couldn't be bothered if I'm truthful. The way I was treated by people that I thought I could trust showed me what the "community" was really about. It really is all about what they can gain instead of being true to ones self, ethics, morals and values. Unfortunately for me I learned the hard way, but never again. The people that I warned the UK community about eventually showed their true colours and are no longer around, so in the end after ignoring my warnings they had to learn too.

Hi !

it's sad to read your past, i didn't dare to intervene but now i can't. Really not cool what you went through. Wholeheartedly with you. Welcome back ;)

sorry fifty for posting anything other than your plants.

Vibes :tiphat:

K.T.F.

Hi !

it's sad to read your past, i didn't dare to intervene but now i can't. Really not cool what you went through. Wholeheartedly with you. Welcome back ;)

sorry fifty for posting anything other than your plants.

Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words.

@Fifty We shall keep any further discussions on this matter private as I don't want this to spoil/interrupt your thread.

I never knew you did a project with the Riri (must of been on my break :biggrin:) what did you use for the initial cross to find the male?

K.T.F.

Thats sound pretty rough...hope things have worked out better for you...I know for me things have never been the same since going through similar....good luck man

Fifty nice plants, shame about the male female ratios..and the balls later...lets hope you find something really good

Thank you for the kind words DarkStorm. What doesn't kill us will only make us stronger.

FiftySeeds

Hey bros , this thread becomes the most heart touching to me that I've ever read...:biglaugh:

@KTF , I remember we have always liked karma's work and ethics. He was and still is a great example for me .

This one was grown in early 2015 as SD xBK pre-release.
I didn't manage well the nutrients but it was delicious gassy ..

picture.php

Nice , you remember my Amnesia(moppel/core) BX line wich is still alive few step further.
SD riri BX4 was made at very small scale , but earlier BX was shared to many with only little numbers of reports (maybe a dozen lol) using Reserva privada regular sour diesel for the initial outcross.

The princess/c99 story has influenced a whole generation of (amateur) breeders...

Take care.

++

G

Been following this and am waiting to see the results. Im sitting on another pack of Headbanger and a pack of BX3 as well. I have a headbanger mom from my last small pheno hunt I just am not impressed with, I HAD a Headbanger mom from a earlier run couple years before I had to cull along with all my other stuff last spring.:frown:

The first Headbanger mom was a fantastic plant my personal best smoke. Im probably going to cull the current one for now since Im in the middle of growing out several different cuts I have been gifted and acquired and space is at a premium for me. And Im still waiting to hear from someone to send me a replacement of another strain I owe someone else.

Just chopped a cut of OGKB 2.0 and a MAC1 along with a as told to me a cut of Chaco that grew similar to Headbanger but even more picky. Now I got a GG4 and a Stardawg, and two cuts of Ice Cream Cake that may be the same.

Anyhow Im on all the notify lists I can find for the next, if ever drop of Sowah which will mean a pheno hunt hopefully later this year. Crap I still got a cut of The Cube, GMO and SourDubb I have not grown out yet.
Really want to get a pack of Sowah for a pheno hunt like this but on a smaller scale.

Now back on read only mode.

sentenz69

Hi !

Hey bros , this thread becomes the most heart touching to me that I've ever read...:biglaugh:
^^ sorry for the off topic

Beautiful plant your Headbanger. :délicieux:

I hope that my current headbangers will be nice, I have three different phenos on 6 plants because three are very similar in structure and smell, I have one that has beautiful structure with heads like in your photo and a very slender which start to pump, it takes much longer to flower but on the other hand it does not smell very strongly it is very vegetal like an aloe vera-style smell. I don't really know what to think of this pheno which leans SD. I look at my plants every day (manual watering in coconut) and I haven't had any sign of herma yet. I have 3 Sour Josh plants on the same run, I had no luck sexing on 12 seeds. But these Sour Joshs look full of promise. It's frosty and it smells strong, it's peppery and sour, I love it.

K.T.F.

@KTF , I remember we have always liked karma's work and ethics. He was and still is a great example for me .

This one was grown in early 2015 as SD xBK pre-release.
I didn't manage well the nutrients but it was delicious gassy ..

View Image.

Nice , you remember my Amnesia(moppel/core) BX line wich is still alive few step further.
SD riri BX4 was made at very small scale , but earlier BX was shared to many with only little numbers of reports (maybe a dozen lol) using Reserva privada regular sour diesel for the initial outcross.

The princess/c99 story has influenced a whole generation of (amateur) breeders...

Take care.

++

:laughing: It's started to feel like something out of tv soap :laughing:

Karma has always been a standout guy, and VERY generous too.

Brother, I remember everything from back in the good old days :biggrin:,
especially on Seed Depot.

That original Reserva Privada Sour D line produced some great plants, in fact I know someone that still has some original packs available, but he's looking for 5K each for them.

Speaking of the Princess, did you ever managed to grow the original P75 I had sent over from the USA? I know it made it over to the European community. If so what did you think of her?

You still growing in Coco? regardless of the nutrients she still looks a fine gal.

K.T.F.

Hi !

^^ sorry for the off topic

Beautiful plant your Headbanger. :délicieux:

I hope that my current headbangers will be nice, I have three different phenos on 6 plants because three are very similar in structure and smell, I have one that has beautiful structure with heads like in your photo and a very slender which start to pump, it takes much longer to flower but on the other hand it does not smell very strongly it is very vegetal like an aloe vera-style smell. I don't really know what to think of this pheno which leans SD. I look at my plants every day (manual watering in coconut) and I haven't had any sign of herma yet. I have 3 Sour Josh plants on the same run, I had no luck sexing on 12 seeds. But these Sour Joshs look full of promise. It's frosty and it smells strong, it's peppery and sour, I love it.

Your going to love that Sour Josh. My single gal is currently in flush and have another week to go. I've just this second given them their first feed of molasses and microbes after flush.

Your description is spot on. She has this wonderful and extremely strong Sour nose with a hint of pepper. But as she progressed further, an OG undertone started to develop which gets stronger.
It reminds of the original Sour Kush before they changed one of the parental plants.

Definitely ticking all the boxes so far.

FiftySeeds

That original Reserva Privada Sour D line produced some great plants, in fact I know someone that still has some original packs available, but he's looking for 5K each for them.

Speaking of the Princess, did you ever managed to grow the original P75 I had sent over from the USA? I know it made it over to the European community. If so what did you think of her?

You still growing in Coco? regardless of the nutrients she still looks a fine gal.

5k each :laughing:? I can't believe the greed ! lol
They don't worth it , useless to say....not that good !! ^^
Haven't seen any princess , she must stay kept in a dongeon somewhere , hope she's ok he he.

I use hennepdesk technique I've learnt from NL bros. Big pots with Rfx (rockwool chunk) and dried salt for DIY ferts.Fload every 3/5 days ...Cheap, easy maintenance/flush and very effective.
Btw nitrogen dosage is dependant to each strain for best result, and then I make mistakes with differents strains at differents stage..huhhh

K.T.F.

5k each :laughing:? I can't believe the greed ! lol
They don't worth it , useless to say....not that good !! ^^
Haven't seen any princess , she must stay kept in a dongeon somewhere , hope she's ok he he.

I use hennepdesk technique I've learnt from NL bros. Big pots with Rfx (rockwool chunk) and dried salt for DIY ferts.Fload every 3/5 days ...Cheap, easy maintenance/flush and very effective.
Btw nitrogen dosage is dependant to each strain for best result, and then I make mistakes with differents strains at differents stage..huhhh

The greedy sod wanted that's got them wanted 1k a pack minimum on things like Seedism Applejack lol.

I had the P75 sent over from Funk Monk back in 2013 along with the Original GrapeStomper, GG4, Chem Sis, Diesel Headmaster, Indiana Bubblegum and Giesel. I'm sure Santero was sent the P75? you still talk with him?

Don't think I could ever go back to a non organic method of growing, be it vegetables or Canna. Did you ever give organic a go in the end?

FiftySeeds

Mad clone list brother !
Always nice to cross San , I should work my german for the next time.

Yes I gave organic a try , but came across the same usual problems when you come from Hydro/coco. Bugs , loss of control for the N thing , hard to re-use proprely...
I'm more focus on indoor selection and pheno hunnting which ask me already a lot of organization ^^.
I feel very happy when an indoor selected cut shines in an outdoor enviromment, because it wasn't bred for this purpose (I don't grow under the sun) , and they are incredibly sweet grown with organics !!

I use the same growing medium since +2years .Some strains love rockwool but simplicity/control are the reason I don't want to change right now. Later surely :)

FiftySeeds

Sowah A @6weeks . This tall one starts to grow larger :)
I'm stuned to see how they bloom pretty quick with compact buds.
Sowahhs grows a bit taller but that's not big difference in my set up.

picture.php

sentenz69

Hello Fifty :)

great photo of your sowahh A, news from your C, I'm very curious to see it evolve even if it's not your favorite ^^
I'm staying nearby and wish you lots of good vibes for the rest of the run.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts