What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sowahh!

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
I got quite a few males in my pack. But ended up with 4 beautiful sisters.

I harvested these at 79 day of flower.

As expected they they were stretchy but I managed it by staking and alot of stem pinching . I took it easy on the water near the end as I read somewhere that Sowahh liked that. They were getting light from 3 different light sources( HPS, CMH, LED) and seemed to like that as well

I took cuts of all 4 , looking forward to testing / smoking these, and selecting which ones to keep if not all 😁

Here's a few pics @ harvest

Last edited:

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
PXL_20240409_010126487.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
What type of smell did you find ? They look like decent producers. They all needed 80 days or some were a bit faster to reach maturity?
I have 3 Sowahh at day 35 of flowering, two of them should be ready at the same time but one will be longer to reach maturity, her buds look like they are a week behind her sisters.