What's new

sourDogcindy.

DRorganic

Veteran
this sour dog is realy good its a cross jlp made with rez sd ibland some kinda kush it sssssome good bud for sog its short squat and very frosty.
i took thes pictures to show you my new spacecase with a bud of sourdog.
its got the smell of coffee dark roast .it was pollinated with a gno3 male c99.
the male hade a smell like lemon/cleaner/fuel .and was sticky in veg.
thers got to be some good phenos in a pack.untested ..the buzz is first in the head and ends with a smooth body rest no hang over like with my kalimist
kalimist just slams me the next day.
enjoy
Dr.O

Rez's SD IBL x C99 sounds like some great bud :bow: ...JlP knows his shit is this a clone only strain or is it avaible in seeds?

DRorganic

Veteran
thay where seeds in a give away from jlp.and i pollinated some buds with a rare gno c99 male from a pack of female seeds from 03.the male was a lemon smelling male that when you touched was sticky in veg as if it wher in flower and the stem was
so purple it almost looked black.so i am hoping of some good things from this cross.
thay are some of the seeds at the bottom of my pictures in my last post.

was jlps sour dog sour d ibl male x og kush clone?? and then u crossed that hybrid to ur male c99 which by ur description sounds dank. must be a KILLER three way cross then.

DRorganic

Veteran
Quote from JLP:

"I took a couple of Rez's SD IBL fems and pollenated them with a OG Bx 1 male from Sugenite.
I really like the OG,it's a great couchlock that puts my lights out but the yeild is pretty small.The SD adds some weight and flavor to the mix,Rez did a great job on the SD.The 2 together came out pretty good,I've grown several of them so far,they seem to go about 65-70 days or so although you'll get some variation."

so i took the sourdog and crossed it to a unreal looking c99 male that was in a pack of
gno3 c99 female seeds and did a open pollination with him.becues ther wher some killer phenos that wher in the gn collection c99 pack and this male smelled like
lemon cleaner with a unreal resin content in veg it had crystals on it like it was in flower and had a dark purple stems it looked black.and very sativa leafs on him.
so i am hoping for the best from this cross.but the cross of sourdog smelled like dark roast coffee.and was the best smoking weed i have ever smoked with a killer clean high.

G

this is some good stuff. i think it Hermie on the count of enviroment factors but as i grew out to clone form. it did not Hermie as much. lick a few half sterile male flower.
i am giving it co2 shots this last time to se if the effects are 02 related.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Real good report. But not surprisingly as JLP is a superb judge of his plants and the crosses they make. Thanks Dr O and Dan for the nice pics.

DRorganic

Veteran
I just put 4 seeds of sourdog rez(sourD X OG BX1 by sug nigh clone) X gno3 c99 . This might be some good stuff. I will update as things go along.

This sourdog is a release by jlp.you should look it up it's a good cross he made.