What's new

SourD Bx2 X Leonidos#3 testing grow

Happy Times

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Sour Leonidos are now at Week 5 / Day 38.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I top all the 12 plants at the 4 nodes and waiting for sexing. Right now iam very happy with the vigor and the structure of the phenos. Some of them have really nice laterale branching like the SourDbx2 Father. In this way, i think that the topping will help a little more, we will see in a few days...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] View Image
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] View Image
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
View Image

Looking very nice and seems like you’ll have some shoots to take cuttings if you so desire

I mention that detail as I remember my buddy ran a F13 a couple years back - it had no side branches to clone! Haha, Super Stump

og.naj

Hi guy's,

First thanks for the comment!

I find 5 males right now on the 12plants. I kill 4 of them and keep 1 because he have a nice vigor and he have the same structure devloppement that the SourD male i use for this cross.

So i have now The SourD Bx2 male and the Sour Leonidos Male...

I will take some pictures in the next days to share with you the avancement of the grow.

Have a nice week end :dance013:

og.naj

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey everyone,
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sour Leonidost Week 7 of grow.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have 7 possible female right now but i think that 1 or 2 are male we will see in the future days ...

There are actually 2 different size plants in the group. 3 plants, the # 5 - 9 -13 grow taller. While the other 4, # 1 - 3 - 7 - 11 grow more in width.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

og.naj

Groupe 1 : # 5 - #9 - #13

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8509.jpg
    IMG_8509.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8512.jpg
    IMG_8512.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8513.jpg
    IMG_8513.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 26

og.naj

Groupe 2 : [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#1 - #3
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
attachment.php
attachment.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#7 - #11[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
attachment.php
attachment.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_8515.jpg
    IMG_8515.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8514.jpg
    IMG_8514.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8521.jpg
    IMG_8521.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8518.jpg
    IMG_8518.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

og.naj

The Sour Leonidos male i keep

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8523.jpg
    IMG_8523.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8522.jpg
    IMG_8522.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 30

Zomboy

Veteran
Group 2 pics arent showing up for me..

Looking healthy and nice even canopy. Good work bro

og.naj

Thank you Zomboy! yes the topping help alot, just a fews days before the flip... tictac, tictac

Just see and edited the post, i dont know what happening with the group 2 pics

Last edited:

og.naj

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey everyone,[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sour Leonidos Week 1 day 1 of flowering.[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I put the 7 possible female and the male in the flowering room.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] I need to look still a few days closely.

Today is the watering day with my home made compost tea and because it is the first day of flowering i need to put the powder feeding bloom at 5gr/ltr of soil so 35gr for each plants.

Here are the pictures...

315w CMH dimlux side with the taller pheno
picture.php

Little training on the taller pheno
picture.php

600w 400v HPS gavita side with the taller pheno
picture.php

Have a nice day everyone

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
very nice cross. could I ask you about why you named it napoleon haze? you become dictator after smoking it? hehe or it tastes like some napoleon cognac? :D nice bushes, good luck.

og.naj

Thanks Maha Kala !
The name come from the smell of the pheno 3 when I grow this X for the first time. He smell like the Napoleon candy we can find here. It is a round yellow sour lemon candy with "Napoleon" as name. So I call the strain napoleon haze ;-)

The name Leonidos come from a mix between the two parents name. NapoLEON haze and dosIDOS make LEONIDOS.

Last edited:

og.naj

Thanks Mr.Brunch. Iam really happy with the structure of the plant. I think that the SourD male is alot for that. We will see what's happened in flowering

Last edited:

og.naj

Hey everyone,

The Sour Leonidos are now at week 2 of flowering and iam very hapy with the vigor and i love the structure that the SourD male give to the leonidos.

Before the all pheno picture i will show you the SourD dad and the Leonidos#3 mother of this cross.
I keep the SourD male to make a BX with the best sourD dom pheno i will fund in this run.

SourD bx2 Dad & Leonidos #3 mom
attachment.php

I keep also a Sour Leonidos Male. The SL #11 to hit the Leonidos #3 mother...

Male Sour Leonidos #11
attachment.php

attachment.php

I will post the all pheno picture today...

Attachments

• SL 11 MALE (2).jpg
    SL 11 MALE (2).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 26
  • SL 11 MALE (1).jpg
    SL 11 MALE (1).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 26
  • SourD dad & Leonidos mother (4).jpg
    SourD dad & Leonidos mother (4).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 28
  • SourD dad & Leonidos mother (3).jpg
    SourD dad & Leonidos mother (3).jpg