What's new

Sourbubble Bred My Bitches... Sob Sob

L

LolaGal

Durn! Week 3 of bloom, Everything is going so good.

Then I notice this sneaky bastard Sourbubble. He is hiding in the corner in full bloom....

I could cry.

We ain't talkin one nanner here. I am talking FULL BLOOM!

As Lucy Riccardo would say "WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

I am tired of picking beans. I wanted some sensi bud this go around, and did not notice this durn devil.

At least he was in a corner opposite the main fan. Maybe some of my bitches is still unbred.

I can only hope.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
been there done that indeed.

reason why pullin them out each night to say high or at least ever couple days reduces that possibility.

if anything its a great dad in a cross. maybe server fund? or fellow patients around you could enjoy them and who knows what goodies might come of em

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a sour bubble male I am keeping for a planned project in the future but you know what Lola, it fucking sucks, but at least its a sour bubble male and not some bull shit :)

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Boy that Sourbubble sure does get around, don't he?

Well I don't know what to say, Sourbubble, as you say, is some good stuff, but I agree, picking seeds is a tiring job.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what ladies did the stud knock up?
and is he a late hermi or a true blue dude?
Usually when I get new seeds I sex test all the cuttings so that sort of thing doesn't happen.
Then again, I've got the veg room to keep'em all separate.

L

LolaGal

what ladies did the stud knock up?
and is he a late hermi or a true blue dude?
Usually when I get new seeds I sex test all the cuttings so that sort of thing doesn't happen.
Then again, I've got the veg room to keep'em all separate.

LIST OF THE KNOCKED UP BITCHES:

Nirvana: Cali Orange & White Rhino
Sweet Seeds: Ice Cool
DinaFem: Power Kush, Moby Dick
OJD: Hazelope
Mr.Nice: Testing Haze "A"
DJShorts: Grape Krush
AnnaC: Apophis
GrapeVine Seeds: Sourbubble BX4 Mother B
I think there's probably a strain or two more, I am stoned. :)

It was a male clone I was keeping back in Dixie cup, and it accidentally got repotted and mixed in the corner with the girls.

I thought it was a Sourbubble gal, but I potted the wrong one.

O

ocean99

Mmmmm gimme some a that aphophis x SB :D

That is a bummer though, I never understood what the big deal was until I bought some fully seeded Jack the Ripper the other day and had my first experience in not getting high at all :( sorry to hear Lola major bummer indeed.

A

arrg

be thankful for all the seeds you will have some people like me have none and are broke so can't buy any except what someone finds in a bag. Bagseed is so rare around here.

L

LolaGal

There was a White Rhino sorta fell over on the one in the corner, and I did not notice it was a male.

Then I looked :yoinks:

Yup it was a fully balled male clone.

Since it was only week 3, I am hoping that the buds will keep growing ?? and they will have seeds down inside the buds, but maybe they will keep blooming.

If not, welll I am gonna be sad for sure.

I will have a ton of beans though.....

:biglaugh:

Let's see the Apophis X Sourbubble will be the 2nd Apophis strain I've bred. It will now become one of my mother strain plants, I suppose, just keep breeding her.

I had another Sourbubble male I kept seperated out and was gonna do some Sourbubble X California Orange and maybe Sourbubble x Grape Krush.

I stuck a bag over his head and got him the hell out of that bloom chamber, let me tell ya. FAST! LOL.

His flowers were literally fluffy and hanging, dripping with pollen, another 2 hours and they would have busted everywhere!

As it is, I am sure there is only a mere 20,000,000 male genes floating in the fan blades... hahahaha

DAD GUM IT. :deadhorse: :whip:

[Lola goes onto a mountain top and screams at the sky]: "CAN THIS MONTH GET ANY WORSE!!! THE GODS OF FATE TOY WITH ME!"

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
:huggg:

This has been a bad month for me too lol. All males in the garden, so many balls! Why won't the males leave us alone, Lola?!?!

L

LolaGal

I would Philthy, but It is time to get a real greenhouse or something.

My ghetto grow is always having some issue, be it bugs, heat, lighting.

I want to plow up the damn garden out back and plant me about 50 acres of weed.

I want a damn greenhouse to raise my clones in.

I wanna be a farmer, fuck this indoor shit!

[Lola throws her self down on the bed, and cries in her pillow] :sob:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
damn I was thinking it was one strain and not a whole bunch of em. If anything imagine the many crosses and possible keeper phenos.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Im pretty broke right now.. BOY OH BOY would I like to have some seeds from those genetics... :wink: lol

L

LolaGal

silver lining is only if there are buds. Right now buds are the size of my thumbnail.

I hope they don't quit blooming on me.

A sea of green with seeds... boohoo.

Latest posts

Latest posts