What's new

Souraid Haze TESTERS

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Lovely plants.
Some crucial things in making cuts ime; it always helps when you can regulate temps of the propagator, this way you can clone under a stable set temperature. Keep the humidity high during first week/10days,
Try to start with a moist medium but don’t keep it soaking wet.
All the best

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks everyone!

Sammy, I have one of those rapid rooter dome setups with a heat mat. I keep some water at the bottom to maintain high humidity and I keep the vents open to allow a bit of air flow. I don't use too much water because I don't want the bottom of the plug sitting in the water and I wet the plugs with a spray bottle. : Shrug:

Maybe it's time for a whole new setup, I try to keep things sterlized between runs!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
They look promising and fun, i got a feeling that when you run them from cut they may change up a litle bit. Hope they keep that spear bud shape.
Some of these got to be able to yield high.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks KG. They've been fun to grow that's for sure. Love to see both the differences and similarities between sisters. They all have smells that are similar with a foundation of sour sweet slightly spiciness. #1 is basic, #2 has a sour sweet piney thing going on and #3 is the most complex. I'm having a hard time placing her. I'm switching then to plain water as they dry up from their last feeding.

I'm gonna aim 12 weeks on all of them, but I'll be getting a new handheld microscope soon so I'll know for sure.

You're right although these were flowered a bit big for sativa they look like they're gonna yield quite a bit.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks everyone!

I picked up my new microscope. All three of them are mostly clear with a few cloudy spread throughout. The last feeding they got will be their last, as they dry out theyll be switched over to plain water for the next 2-3 weeks. Looking like 12-13 weeks for these!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You say #1 is basic, but she looks fire too. They all do. Great work, F.A.M.! :respect:

dank.Frank

spadedNfaded

Veteran
#1 Week 10

#1 Week 10

I have some pictures for week 10. Unfortunately, I made a mistake last week when adjusting my light timer. I wanted to switch it from 12/12 light/dark to 11/13 light dark and accidentally did it the opposite, 13/11. SMH.....luckily i caught it yesterday and changed it back to 11/13 to help these finish up over the next 2-3 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

...cont

nickman

Veteran
That#2 looks nice and chunky...!!!...

How much longer you think they will go???

Those timers can be a pain in the ass sometimes with those tiny little pins on some of them... I have the cheap ones that have the pins in them or you have to push down little pegs or something like that...!!!...

I always worry that I set them backwards or something...!!!...

I’m looking forward to them finishing up ...!!!... :woohoo:...

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks brunch, rock I appreciate it!

Df - #2 has the thinnest leaves. The further down on #3 you go the wider they get. I'd say #2 then #1 close behind and then #3 for thinnest-thickest

Thanks Nickman, I'm expecting to see some amber trichs before I move to give em the chop, but prob 1-2 weeks from this weekend. I'll take more pics, comment of smells and check the trichs again on Sunday