I already harvested some lowers

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Maybe 1-2 weeks more for them and the sour diesel bx maybe less on the sd bx

sdd420

Veteran
Here’s some better pics of the different phenos. The first pic is the one that seems to lean more towards the SOURAID Haze side. It’s likely to finish first, is the most resinous and has a smell of between skunk and gas,not sour really. I apologize for having to show you the lower buds as the hps washes out the pic if I go for the top.

picture.php

#2 pheno has golf ball size buds like a kush with good frost. Seems like it’s a week or two behind #1. Smells somewhat sour though
picture.php

#3 is in between 1 and 2. It is smaller buds but so very frosty and has the leaf rails like my sour d bx. Even the stems and petioles have frost. It smells very sour and may favor the sour diesel side.
picture.php

Overall very strong plants ,easy to grow and will provide big yields.
These pics are at 12 weeks and need 1-2 more to finish. I have cut some ripe buds from lower and hope to try it out in a week or so meanwhile I’ll let them finish up and give full plant shots at harvest..peace sdd420

sdd420

Veteran
Smoke report

Smoke report

Hello ICMAG,

I just had a session with pheno #1. It’s been jarred for awhile and is smokable but not quite cured yet. It went 12-13 weeks and was shorter than the other two phenos. The smell is kind of astringent or chemmy not much smell yet. Taste is light. The hit expands and hits you hard out of the bong. Immediately I feel it in my eyes and maybe my ears are ringing a little. I feel refreshed and just a little anxious. When I try to do something then I realize that I am high very high. It lasts 2-3 hours and no after effects. I haven’t tried more than 3 bongs at a time so I’ll have to see if I can keep getting higher with each hit.

Number 2 pheno just went into jars yesterday and was more sativa in stretch and structure. Number 2 went 14 weeks flower. Number 3 pheno is still going and on week 14 or 15, and a few days away from harvest.
It was the stretchiest and taller pheno, very sativa looking . I will update you with smoke tests on the other 2 phenos when possible.

Shout out to Karma, my friend I can never thank you enough..your generosity and kindness..I just wish I had saved a seed or two as I can’t take clones right now, I’m selling this house of 25 years and moving to Washington state to be near my family. Peace sdd420
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Wow, that’s a very frosty bud you got there buddy...!!!...

That #3 in the earlier pic is on point...!!!...

Also, have a safe move and it’s ALWAYS GREAT to be closer to your family...!!!...
:tiphat:... ... ...

sdd420

Veteran
Last few nugs of #1. I can’t tell you how rank and sour it came out after cure. I’ll make these nugs last as I took no clones and have no more seeds. This is primo headstash for sure. Thanks again my friend Karma for the opportunity to try these strains. It’s helpful to me in my life right now and the Sour Diesel bx2 is great to help my sleep and manage my stress. Two desert island strains if I could only choose two.
picture.php
picture.php

sdd420

Veteran
This is a even hybrid between the haze and the sour. Very sour smell and taste. Grew vigorously and yielded very well. High is strong and 50/50.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

og.naj

Looking nice and frosty here. I think that you have a good stash to move to your new place.
Nice job :tiphat: