What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Vengeance testers from @sugarcosteddank

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I planted these testers on 2-4 they came up on 2-5. 9 of 9 germinated.
IMG_3334.png
IMG_3333.png
IMG_3331.png
IMG_3330.png
IMG_3329.png
IMG_3328.jpeg
IMG_3327.jpeg
IMG_3326.jpeg
IMG_3323.jpeg

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I can not believe how big they are. They are 3 week plus 3 days. I had to up pot them they were drying out to fast from the small pots. Thirsty little devils. They also were topped on Sunday

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I moved the Sour vengeance outside as they smell of Cat Piss yuck. That is one smell I can not tolerate. I thought it was one of the male cats spraying. I have been chasing the outside…Nope I started cleaning everything really good. Still smelling cat piss. Then I started smelling my plants. Yep it was the sour vengeance! Outside they went. They are big enough and I can bring them in at night if necessary. It wont be. In case though I will check nightly to be sure.
These suckers are huge and thirsty. I planted them on 2-4 they came up 2-5. They are 1 month old today! I have topped them and up potted them already once. By April 1, I want one in a 30 gal pot and one in the ground. Want to see how big they get. I will most likely top them a few more times.
IMG_3386.jpeg
IMG_3387.jpeg

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Found my first male. They are really loving the sunshine outside. They do not seem to mind the wind either. Its not crazy but it is more that what they were getting from my fan.
IMG_3401.jpeg

Redrum92

Is it common for some plants to smell of cat piss?
My Sour Vengeance smell of straight cat piss.
Yep, more common in the 2000s, not often anymore. Some people love it. I think it's been theorized that the smell is the product of normal cannabis terpenes degrading in a specific way, which only happens with certain genetics, but don't quote me on that

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Damn, friend you are kicking ass on this grow. Thanks for sharing your work with us. I'm going to ride with you so I can learn something.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
It the Jacks snd the good genetics. These were testers that I got from posting my grows on X. It is an impressive plant. Do far The only negative for me is the smell of cat pee. A smell I cant handle. I kicked them out of my house into the garden area. I still bring them inside at night. Our daytime temps are great. Night time will need another week or so before I can leave them outside at night

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Ok I found my first male number 5 and I culled him. These are the Sour Vengeance they are now fill time outside. Our lows are in upper 40s and lower 50s at night and rising a few degrees every night.daytime we are 70s and 80s The redt look female except one I am not sure. Looks like a late bloomer. 6 of the 7 left are in preflower It seems to be a very hearty plant. I will up pot them in another week or so. I am trying to see which plant will get my 30 gal pot. I want a tree for sure and these have the potential to be 8-10 ft.
IMG_3498.jpeg
IMG_3500.jpeg

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
The girls are starting to flower. I will post more Pics when I take them outside. The winds were too much last night. So I brought them in on the porch. This is week 1 flower
IMG_3640.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg
p

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
We had high winds again last night so I brought them in on the porch. Here are the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_3637.jpeg
    IMG_3637.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3640.jpeg
    IMG_3640.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3638.jpeg
    IMG_3638.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3642.jpeg
    IMG_3642.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3643.jpeg
    IMG_3643.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3644.jpeg
    IMG_3644.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3645.jpeg
    IMG_3645.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I did start to up pot. 30 gal pot for the biggest one. The rest will go in 10 gal pots.
IMG_3716.jpeg

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I will be having a grow off between Sour Vengeance, Panama Red, and King Kandy. They will be the biggest one of each. They also will have the same soil etc. Just want yo see how big I can get these monsters.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I got the King Kandy up potted for the 30 gal grow off against the sour vengeance and the Panama Red. I will do that one tomorrow if I’m froggy. The cages add support and help train for better air circulation and sun exposure. Plus it keeps the cats out of my pots. They love to lay in their and eat the bottom fan leaves. I am always running cats off. They
IMG_3748.jpeg
IMG_3749.jpeg
get sprayed with the hose all the time and never learn. The king Kandy cage got finished but it was dark. I will get abetter pic tomorrow.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Sorry I guess I forgot to update here. I have 5 plants that are female. I took shots of the plants and buds. They are starting 3rd week of flower.
IMG_4007.jpeg
IMG_4008.jpeg
IMG_4009.jpeg
IMG_4010.jpeg
IMG_4012.jpeg
IMG_4016.jpeg
IMG_4019.jpeg
IMG_4014.jpeg