Veteran
Day 56 (Harvest) Continued...

Day 56 (Harvest) Continued...

DSC08286.jpg

DSC08279.jpg

DSC08277.jpg

DSC08284.jpg

DSC08291.jpg

After about day 30 the buds turn a pink hue, and by day 50 or so that pink turns magenta, not purple, MAGENTA. Gorgeous.

Unknown...

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I'll drop another 10 from Day 56 tomorrow or this weekend. Then due up is fresh trim job...Still need to take some post cure shots.

Anyone with personal experience about my flowers or this strain in general are more than welcome to post up.

+And I know they are pretty green but they had a 7 day flush, and I used drip clean throughout. Doesn't taste green, burns better than most anything I've grown, ash is white, and I feel they were taken just about the right time. I would have like to have let her go to 63 or so, but because of the circumstances I won't go into she had to come down.

S

sweetypie

buds lookin fuckin great UP. a lil green but i have a sour d that even with a 12 day flush still looks green. my crop isnt even 4 weeks yet and the buds are swelling nice! one thing i have noticed is my tent with the sour d has gnats all over the stickys, but my strawberry tent just feet away has only 2 gnats on the stickys, and i had to look for them....i dont know whats up with that but ive had this gnat issue for awhile. im sketchy about postin pics but i might try to put a couple up to compare.

Where my homie ??

Where my homie ??

Good lord ain't Unkownprophet a premium member of ic? Missin my boo boo!! Bring it back y'all!!

Peace to the homies!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Freaking AWESOME U.P.! Glad you are back and at it! Have fun and keep on growing!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Last batch of pics from Day 56

Last batch of pics from Day 56

Last of Day 56
DSC08322.jpg

DSC08292.jpg

DSC08280.jpg

DSC08275.jpg

Floppy in 3 different mediums!

DSC08337.jpg

Unknown.

TrimJob pics on deck...

S

sweetypie

holy shit that last pic is the freekin money shot! smoke report please 5legged and comparisions, loudest....they all look like fire!