What's new

Sour smelling/tasting strain

Hi i'm searching for sour smelling or tasting strain. I've had a lot of fruit, lemon, orange, sweet, but i want something real sour. Idk if its existing, but if you know something tell me!? Lol

Peace
(Thanks for the answers)

I had a freebee autoflower from Fastbuds called WeddingGlue. It was caked and had a speedy anxiety kind of high. I confess it smelled like vanilla but when it was burned, it was so sour... too sour. The entire house stunk of cat piss. It's a very old school cannabis aroma and I was taken back to find it in a autoflower. At the very least, you could throw it in the corner of your tent and just let it do its thing. It stays rather small, under 2 feet, closer to 1 foot.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hi i'm searching for sour smelling or tasting strain. I've had a lot of fruit, lemon, orange, sweet, but i want something real sour. Idk if its existing, but if you know something tell me!? Lol

Peace
(Thanks for the answers)
Bubblegum sour pheno...just sour glue garlic funk with just a bit of creamy sweetness.
Like Gorila Glue but without soil choc Spice.

Ca++

I like the critical sour, but nobody else is enthusiastic about it's unusual flavour. It's actually an outdoor, but can be done inside
This is it at 5 weeks
critsour-jpg.18969128

I'm not sure how Agent Orange fits the bill. It was like orange peel.

I had a freebee autoflower from Fastbuds called WeddingGlue. It was caked and had a speedy anxiety kind of high. I confess it smelled like vanilla but when it was burned, it was so sour... too sour. The entire house stunk of cat piss. It's a very old school cannabis aroma and I was taken back to find it in a autoflower. At the very least, you could throw it in the corner of your tent and just let it do its thing. It stays rather small, under 2 feet, closer to 1 foot.
That sounds great!