What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour OG

LostTribe

Premium user
I've been working this line for a while. Started with CC Sour OG v1. Aj's X SFV og III. They have since changed males several times and the new ones from CC are no longer on the same level as this. This is a favorite of mine for a long time. More pinesol and a hint of diesel than anything I've tried even the parents I'm willing to wager. I'm holding SFV now. It's gas, while this is full pinesol cleaner on the majority of phenos. Currently taken to f3 with 2 seperate lines with one leaning pinesol and the other a more sweet og. Finished up 3 and have a couple more on deck. These are the pinesol diesel side.
20240318_141358.jpg
20240318_141350.jpg
20240318_140241.jpg
20240318_140233.jpg
20240318_140213.jpg
20240318_140151.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
Sour kushes are always fire smoke.

Had this sour OG cut around 2007 that was to die for. I miss the skunky OG taste it had.

That shit is looking killer LT!!!!!
Dude, I have f2's of this that were the absolute skunkiest shit ever. Pocket reek hardcore everybody know you holdin. Had people shaking heads at me at a sublime show well a new sublime show anyways. The f2 I havent been able to germ in a few years. I tried a couple rounds a few months back. I would try one of the seed washings and sterile everything next try. They dont even crack though. All plants in f2 were the dankest keepers. THese are a little different and really just getting into them. I am hoping to recombine the 2 sides of the line in f4. Maybe that will bring back some of the f2 phenos.

LostTribe

Premium user
Hit the SFV with the males if there are any. I didnt get any out of the last few. Not sure I've found any but it was a trich'd out male I used so def not female.

LostTribe

Premium user
Now the f2 were not all skunk. Initially I wanted to f2 to see if I could bring out plants that might be representative or precursors to both the AJ and SFV. The f2 were all different phenos from candy lemon pinesol to extremely tart lemon, skunk diesel and all manner of things in between. One was the shortest fatest whitest thing ever reeked of candy diesel.

LostTribe

Premium user
F3 so far are still quite a big mix but I only did 1:1 matings in f3, both with the same male. The f2 were open pollenated from all males and a pair of females which I felt represented each side.

Happy Times

I've been working this line for a while. Started with CC Sour OG v1. Aj's X SFV og III. They have since changed males several times and the new ones from CC are no longer on the same level as this. This is a favorite of mine for a long time. More pinesol and a hint of diesel than anything I've tried even the parents I'm willing to wager. I'm holding SFV now. It's gas, while this is full pinesol cleaner on the majority of phenos. Currently taken to f3 with 2 seperate lines with one leaning pinesol and the other a more sweet og. Finished up 3 and have a couple more on deck. These are the pinesol diesel side. View attachment 18975489 View attachment 18975490 View attachment 18975491 View attachment 18975492 View attachment 18975493 View attachment 18975494

CC = Cali Connection?

JetLife175

Veteran
Yes. Cali Connection, but they are now one a 3rd or 4th rendition of their sour og using different males. These are from the first version taken to F3.
Cali connection hasn't been any good since their first couple years. Once shit started getting funny for our boy swerve the lines just weren't the same. I think once he did Chemdog dirty shit started going downhill.

Dbelle

Now the f2 were not all skunk. Initially I wanted to f2 to see if I could bring out plants that might be representative or precursors to both the AJ and SFV. The f2 were all different phenos from candy lemon pinesol to extremely tart lemon, skunk diesel and all manner of things in between. One was the shortest fatest whitest thing ever reeked of candy diesel.
That shit sounds fire man.

I got a tahoe and irene going right now. And a paris larry going probably in a month or so.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Damn she looks very pretty! I wasnt going to say anything but was staring at the photos. You grew her out real nice!

LostTribe

Premium user
Well this round of Sour OG turned out a bunch of males so far. The large ones seem to all be males and they are big 5 leaflet beasts. Also a big male Strawnana Cindy. They bigger ones are taking up most of the canopy so I will be trying to bend them over to get more light to the potential ladies.

Shoot I was hoping for another jar for the heads. Guess I'll have to wait. One of the big ones I accidently topped could turn out female and I have that top in a glass of water forming a decent callus already.

Latest posts

Latest posts