What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Kush

A

acridlab

u guys know how i feel about that sour kush.. love that schtit
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

anybody rocking the HEADBAND from Dark Heart Nursery? I just got that cut from them and its 3 toe'n big time its a heavy og cut. Their site says its a sour diesel x og kush and that their cuts leans heavy on the og side as well as saying that it grows similar to their fire og. got a nice mom and some cuts in a e z clone right now and they are lookin lively.stinkiest plant i have ever vegged it reeks like a skunk. straight PAUL PIERCE funk

X

Xray Kimono

u guys know how i feel about that sour kush.. love that schtitView Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

I have a pheno just like this one... SUPER viney, looks just like Headband nuggets with heavy diesel influence, almost ECSD looking nugz.She is my Mother Sour.

I had another pheno that was less sour and lust elongated OG looking nuggets that was bomb too but I am looking for better OG;s to be mothers... Good smoke though for sure.. i am guessing it was the OG18 leaner..
:tiphat:
Xray

Top.Shelf

That looks great! Sour Kush is a really nice strain, found nothing but fire from a 6 pack. Had a pheno that looked a little bit like yours, seem to lean more towards SD than OG, but had a nice OG taste of the exhale.

A

acridlab

I have a pheno just like this one... SUPER viney, looks just like Headband nuggets with heavy diesel influence, almost ECSD looking nugz.She is my Mother Sour.

I had another pheno that was less sour and lust elongated OG looking nuggets that was bomb too but I am looking for better OG;s to be mothers... Good smoke though for sure.. i am guessing it was the OG18 leaner..
:tiphat:
Xray

Sounds killer,, and similar.. This ones a diesel dom for sure, grows very stretchy but not as thin as og.. It can hold its own weight til week 7, then its all flop from there on.. Yields really nice, fat candy gasoline. The oil on the dried flowers is so greasy it feels warm to the touch.. Crazy thing about it,, the smoke from the flowers can alleviate astma attacks.. Dont ask me how.. It does though.. my main staple for sure
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's the keeper that I found. This pic came from the first time I flowered her(not the best pic I know). Super sour smelling and tasting with OG style nugs. Got a nice 4'er of her going into flower next week.

picture.php

A

acridlab

@Illuminate. Yea, sk on left , gg4 on right.. Crappy hps photo but i was in hurry.. But they are swelling up likevin week 7 i think..peace

@Xray,, i use sensi w/ big bud n overdrive.. Sometimes some budcandy or carboload also..

Those sk are lookin super fire!!! Anyone interested in a trade got some nice elites I'd be willing ta come off of for a cut,sourdubbs clone only,ECSD clone only,PurpleUrkle, stardawg,Dumpster, Ohio deathstar, g13,gg#4, and a cpl others...let me kno if any you guys are interested... Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts