What's new

Sour Kush

B

B. Self Reliant

They all look great. . . are searching for a mom or will you keep all of them as mom plants?

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I have the sour kush ...smells so dank ..and I also have sour kush x ogk fem pollen ...might post some pics later

ibTheMan

They all look great. . . are searching for a mom or will you keep all of them as mom plants?

Well i try to make it as few as possible, out of the 6 OG#18 i found 1 great keeeper,(its one of the best weeds ive ever smoked tho) out of the 6 Sour Kushs there 4 so im going to run them 4 (2 of each) and narrow it down too one or two, then i,ll give another Patient(close friend) the cuts that r good but im not keepn.

I have the sour kush ...smells so dank ..and I also have sour kush x ogk fem pollen ...might post some pics later
you should post um up. bet there dank.

B

B. Self Reliant

Well i try to make it as few as possible, out of the 6 OG#18 i found 1 great keeeper,(its one of the best weeds ive ever smoked tho) out of the 6 Sour Kushs there 4 so im going to run them 4 (2 of each) and narrow it down too one or two

That's pretty much how I go about the process. I'd love to have a whole ebb & flow tray dedicated to just mom plants, but until that happens it's always a series of tough calls! It's always killer to find multiple keepers. . . that second batch really allows you to make an informed decision.

I

Iron_Lion

here go's another pheno of Sour Kush, its ah gooy danky mess.

I have one that looks very similar to this one. This headband I got looks just like the R.P breeder picture, same for their OG, it looked just like the pic, good stuff.

ibTheMan

That #6 pheno is great taste like OG and SD all in one, for real people i got some great beans, and these RP sours are great and alot of you guys should give um ah shot. i wasnt bias either way, if there shit was garbage i wouldnt recommended um.
its so good, its the type of weed that u wake up thinkn about every day and cant wait to smoke, and i got alot of really good different weeds, like Lemon OG, OG#18"s, SLH, OG, Kushs everywhere, hash 3 or 4 types, hash oil and all i think of is Sours.

The great thing is , is that anyone can get RP Sour Kush and find something real good.(if you can find um in stock,herbies got um in stock)
i wish i could smoke some with u guys over the internet.lol

danks

saw a video on youtube called weed report and the guy is showing the sour kush he bought and fro wich dispensery . so he takes it out and hes like smells ok packs a bowl and takes a hit. his eyes bulge put chokes imediately exhales and coughs imediately with spit hitting the camera, he shakes his head and looks confused on his second toke. he takes a breath and is like wow this sour kush is no joke lol jajajajajja dna rocks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Sb6AMVnck

G

googolsack

I have one that looks very similar to this one. This headband I got looks just like the R.P breeder picture, same for their OG, it looked just like the pic, good stuff.

Hello Iron_Lion, can you please tell me if the RP OG kush you have looks like this picture, it is number 11 on the Photo of the Year link below (is this the one you were talking about?)

I think this is the photo they have on their site.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=50077

Thanks. :thank you:

Taproot

hey Ibtheman! can you give a grow report on this strain? I have interst in the sour kush. light or heavy feeders. easy or hard to clone? anything helpful. Taproot

ibTheMan

hey Ibtheman! can you give a grow report on this strain? I have interst in the sour kush. light or heavy feeders. easy or hard to clone? anything helpful. Taproot

Well that run was 12 different plants)6=og18,6= Sour Kush so they all where alittle but over all they are pretty ez to grow, my main keeper was very tolerant, over all there not heavy feeders,imo topped um once after the 10th node (always,most all weed) and they all stayed pretty short.
there are some much bigger name breeders that aint putn out beans with such great keepers, and RP is about the only place u can get such great St8 OG's= OG#18, OG, Sour Kush, Sour Diesel give um ah chance and im sure youll find some keepers for life.

PS dont pop 2 beans and bitch, the more the better. 6 bean packs MINIMUM !

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
excellent bushy sour kush man, i grow sour kush last grow and i have also 1 in the current..just one of my favorite smok man, incredible nice sour test but also the high is out of control, real punch in tha head!!! i get great yield from this baby ..i try topped and not , both are ridicolous well...but your is a giant bushy sk bro..keep it dank!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts