What's new

sour jack

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
thanks guys

the smell is so astringent its hard to say what it is,,,,very fuely,, slight hint of the classic haze mango smell in there,,,, id say this is alot like most of the jacks i grew out in smell,,

the crystals look quite amber from distance but up close i can see there not really but on there way,,, when would you take this girl karma bro ?

i like powerful highs so have no problem with taking stuff a bit early,,,

oh i cut a taster nug off earlier,,, will be interesting to get a early insight :)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
this is the best pic i can get really till i get this girl out of the box,,, what with the lean she has going,,, and i shouldnt think it will be long before i take her,, had a taster reefer of the sour jack earlier,, was damn good and the taste is initially jack and then sour diesel which is cool,, in this girl neither jack nor sd is dominant in taste or effect i would say,, high lasts for a long time,,

eye she's goin doon captain

and heres a couple of pics of the other sour jack

this is the best pic i can get really till i get this girl out of the box,,, what with the lean she has going,,, and i shouldnt think it will be long before i take her,, had a taster reefer of the sour jack earlier,, was damn good and the taste is initially jack and then sour diesel which is cool,, in this girl neither jack nor sd is dominant in taste or effect i would say,, high lasts for a long time,,

eye she's goin doon captain

and heres a couple of pics of the other sour jack

It appears the nugs are much tighter in that first pheno ... is that true or do they just appear that way? I know Karma said he had some issues keeping the nugs tight on the original sour diesel, so perhaps that second one is more SD dominant?

peace,
sg

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i think the SD ibl cut that karma has is pretty dense from the pics in the recent sfv kush crosses thread,,,

the second one is really dense,, jack phenos i saw when i grew out a couple of packs last year were mostly very dense,, always grinds up to loads if that makes sense,, and the sd's ive grown have all been as well really,,

the second girls structure is more like some of the later flowering jacks i had that went 11 weeks,, this wont get that long because i have lucifer og's that need their spaces,,

peace bro

K

Karma Genetics

Here are some shot from the Mom,

picture.php

picture.php

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
sure is buddy smokes like sd with a hint of spice from the jack,,, high is knockout,, i keep staring off into oblivion for an hour everytime i smoke half a joint lol

:ying:

Ludo

weeeeee......I can't wait to get knocked off my boots.....:dance013:(when my SourJacks are done)
You sure did a great job LostInTheSea.....jar worth more than if it was filled with useless gold.....hehe:blowbubbles:
I'm chocked I missed this........but you did fine without me I gues.......LOL:laughing:

Good karma to you and your harvest...!!!! :wave:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
sorry osecretgardeno bro,, i chopped em at 65,, needed longer, and more flushing,, but with a month cure its so good i dont care,,

running a clone of the fat fast girl,, gonna do an even better job of her this time,, by not fucking some simple stuff up like forgetting to ph test water,,

heya Ludo bro !

i love that>> "jar worth more than if it were filled with useless gold" ,,,

its just a shame the gold stays around to enslave us, and the weed enlightens but deserts us hehe

your babies look so good man,,

here's a pretty crap pic of my sj clone,, taken a week ago( day35 ish) ,,she's fattened up loads since,, im going to let it go how long it wants this time,, topped and in a 15 litre instead of an 11,,

take it easy man :ying: