What's new

Sour D's ,Chem D's and Norths

STUPPA

Here's the C4D #4 , you can see from the side shot just how little it has grown with nearly 7 weeks veg but the buds themselves did'nt half grow !. It reminds me alot of my AK-47 i used to have ,the way it grows is very similar .
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour diesel DNA

I was a bit worried about this because it was still so green, even after 3 weeks of water it hardly faded at all, i have smoked some of the buds tho and it tastes OK to me so meh.
I think i prefer this one to the CC ,it has an old school
flavour and a nice effect.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Absolutely ledgendary young grasshopper :D lmfao! All jokes aside that is one hell of a grow mate... Just so I got me stats right then you used 1800w until about week 2 bloom when you stuck another 600+watts in there to get it up to 2450w? From week 2 - 10.5 bloom right?

That's a good return and as you say would be silly results with 4 sours... u gonna try 4 sours then, u gotta man! lol:pimp3:

Rez says that the Chemdog4D is a modern day big bud for the "thinkin cash cropper", haha, seems to be on the money looks ace and gives up the goods.

:thank you: for a good show, I'm still quite startled at just how well the sour gave up the goods! Excellent tree strain right there bro.

STUPPA

I dunno shhh you and your stats LOL ,yes to everything you said up there amigo you are spot on .

yeah the sour dna sure makes my head tingle it's a bit of a giggler aswell lol if you know what i'm saying

i'll post some dry pics up sometime ....erm soon, yeah soon is a good word it's not to precise lol .
Cheers to anyone who replied in here BTW nice one :tiphat:, if i ignored you please dont take offence, i DO hate you !

nah i'm just kidding and very high :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts