What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

= = Sour Diesel = =

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SD hash is nuts! And as clean as your plants were, that hash ought to be spoiling you rotten! hahaha! You deserve it.

3legdog

Thanks CC & thank goodness they didn't get my bubble. All my SD that was jared was stolen...about 3z's total & a few z's of other cured meds...several varities. Thats ok i'll bounce back & have to stay positive, just be a while for any green SD again... SD bubble will have to suffice :).

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good attitude about it.

People will say, "oh, get over it", but when you have the right attitude, you're over it before it happens. :smile: There's nothing better than NOT being unpleasantly surpsrised, and NOT being dissapointed. Anything's possible, nothing's impossible. When you keep this in mind, you are no longer susceptible to being unpleasantly surprised - by anything that surfaces.

Peace and tranquility to you and yours,
cc

3legdog

^ i've been reading that everyday this week & CC i can't tell ya how much i respect your wisdom & judjement. You my friend are 1 of a kind & this Community has help keep my spirits high even though it's so hard to stay positive :frown:

Be well IC & thanks again RD for your kind gestures & your wonderful new projects for me to share w/the community. Hope ya don't get sick of my pictorals :D in your forum.

Last edited:

BrattPid

You'll bounce back dog entertaining us with amazing budshot... the best way to put this behind you is keep on growing/breeding/smoking etc.
And don't forget the Burmese babies need their Daddy now!

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Damn 3LD I'm sorry to hear about that bro. Just wanted to send some more vibes your way. Keep ya head up!

M

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
WOW 3LD, that really sucks man....dont worry though, you can be safe in the knowledge that the offendr will suffer in some way like herpes or somthin like that lol...karma works man hahaha.....
Great Pics Rez, it looks yummy

Latest posts

Latest posts