What's new

Sour diesel v3

Im growing some sd v3 and im wondering how this plant yeilds?
I have several plants that are 31 days into flower and they look like there starting to bulk up nice and still have about 35-40 days more
this is them when put in

gromer

Pretty good

Pretty good

I also grow the SDv3 and with the pheno I have I can usually pull about an oz and a half pr plant about 3/4 of a gm pr watt not anything to write home about as far as yield but she more than makes up 4 it in flavor and potency. Let her go a full 11 wks and shell totally cripple your ass!Hope this helps. Drop beans , Not bombs. Gromerr Pott

if I can get 3/4 gr per watt ill be happy, :yummy: 5 Pd's?I'm hoping for just over 2 I'm growing 14 plants 3 weeks veg under 3400 watts,are you using any bloom nutes? I started to add some liquid karma and tiger bloom about 3 weeks in :woohoo:

amsterdamned123

i grew SD v3 and got a pretty decent yield. It is hardcore sativa so yield isnt anything to write home about but the bud is definetely amazzzing. With a 600w HPS got about 1/2LB of SD. It all depends on your experience, system and many many other variables that effect yield. Its a hard question to answer.

G

Only indoor strain I l;ike better than blockhead,but dont pull her at 70 days my pheno's went 85 easy.

They are starting to look real good :yummy: This is the only strain I have grown but they look like there going to yield a decent amount :sasmokin:
Ill guess ill have to wait and check the trich to see if i can get them rite in the middle.Ill try and get some pic's up tonight

Latest posts

Latest posts