What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Anyone in Canada get theirs yet? I hate to drive to the post office its so far.

D

Darkstarlive

Its a shame I missed out on this one because I can't PM anyone due to my post count..AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Peace...

G

Hey there! :wave:
First of all i gotta say im kinda excited with the genetics :jump: Anyone know when i can expect a delivery in Central Europe? And it would be registered parcel?

Much respect to JLP! Jah bless YU!

ThaiPhoon

Some names that are kind of relevant : JLP's Oceanic Diesel (OD), Diesel Oceanica, SourKush...anyways I realize that it isn't up to me! haha what do you think, JLP?

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
ThaiPhoon.... I already named my SourD x HinduKush SourKush... so that'll give me a headache calling two different varieties the same name... :D

Thanks again JLP!!

Gots mine!

Gots mine!

:jump: THANK YOU JLP!!!! East coaster here and got mine yesterday afternoon. :headbange Sowed them this morning. I tell ya,with the rain we finally got and now these arriving....I must say yesterday was a damn good day! THANKS JLP!!! :rasta: :headbange :jump:

ScatMan

I leave a computer for 3 days and i miss this!! Thats too bad because JLP always has killer stuff. Good luck with the seeds guys, I defiantly will be watching you grow these. :)

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
3 out of 3 popped that I germed in about 24 hours total. 6 of those in a glass of warm water. they just went into there coco pots.. I'll get pics at some point.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I just got mine yesterday. Started to germ them as well.........

Thanks JLP!!

cyburnt

Danx fo da beans

Danx fo da beans

not sure when I'll get to em but when I do I'll do ya proud :respect: Thinkin about pickin a momma to do DWC :canabis: I always get the best yield DWC :chin:

Last edited: