What's new

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

G

this is a update on my sdxog.she is on healthy women .it the small green plant .right next to my gno3 c99 wich was planted at the same time .i have one male that stinks .that i plan on busting a cola of both plants to make me some seeds for future grows.

Red_Nine

Just a few pics at about day 30. Ebb and flow in hydroton.

Santa brought me a camera so I should be able to keep you all updated till they're finished. Hope he made a stop at your place minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Well, my longest flowering sdog is 55 days. She is looking pretty good. I did have had accidental pollenation of my flower cab and she is loaded with seeds.

I have two sdog's that are 17 days flowering (no seeds) and of the three I see two different pheno's 1.) Short , stalky with prodigous side branching. 2.) Sort, stalky but fewer budsites.

My oldest is in the second class and one of the other two are in the first.

Just my observations.

minds_I

PS Red Nine, Santa was very kewl to me.,,brought me a 8.1 mp 10x optical camera. I just have to figure out how to best utilize its numerous functions. Fortuantely, it has an auto setting so its all good.

These pictures are of a Superskunk x NL#5 (as I am told) that is absolutely top notch. All the remaining beans are gone and are lost forever..

I have some clones going for the next round and the rotation after that will the sdogs..I took and numbered clones from each plant to pick and choose from.

These are of the 55 day sdog.

EDIT: they really look much better in a photo viewer. I have to install software to manipulate them (ie crop, blow-up)

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I got four plants from the seeds JLP sent me.

One was a male, and at least two are females for sure. This is one has been flowering for just under 5wks.

I can not wait!

Red_Nine

minds_I....Big ups to santa on our cameras. That Super Skunk x NL #5 looks kill. I used to grow Skunk #1 x NL #5 that was some primo smoke. Good luck on your grows.

Here is an updated pick of my SDOG at about 35 Days. It was taken a few days ago.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I have a few pics of two SDOG's currently in flower.

Here they are at 37 days.

These are the only pics I took that are focused. I really need a tripod.

I also need a good photo image program...The one that came with the camera won't complete installation.

minds_I

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Not tryin to break no rules. Is JLP's creation, Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 available to purchase at any seedbanks????? Or was it a limitled production not available. I'd like to score some beanies....Seedbay??

G

the seeds was a give away from jlp and the first to pm him would get the seeds sent to ther place .it was a while back and every one who scored has been posting pictures and grows of the cross.

ThaiPhoon

Here is a shot of the cross I made with JLP's beans...I got two male plants...I still have some more of the original beans :) this cross is (malawi gold x flo) x (Jlp's sdog)...GSK

TP

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Here is the same SDog as before 55 days 12/12

It is a 62 days 12/12 now, still not ready to harvest. At day 58 I took a little sidebud as a taster.......I have never had anything like it. Very tastey, very potent.

monkey5

Veteran
very nice !!!!

very nice !!!!

cyburnt, very nice !!!! looking candy for sure !!! big ups , john lee !!!! many thanks !!! monkey5

G

cyburnt my plant looks like yours .what is the smell like and is it frosty.from the looks it is and i love the color of the plant and do you think it is more on the kush side or diesel .i have not grown out any D ot kush so i would not know.my plant is got a big trunk and big leafs and the nods are stacked.

cyburnt

More kushy in the flavor dept.....

More kushy in the flavor dept.....

with a kick like the Deez! Great stuff! :respect: Heres a couple more