What's new

Sour Diesel IBL & Friends in soil under 400w

DJXX

Veteran
Hey GG there is nothing wrong with your grow...its legendary in my book...SD IBL is one of the most sought after pack of beans ever...just hoping i get one keeper like yours...they are just beautiful...it may take a cpl years to complete this Diesel Quest but I am in for the long haul...after picking a few females to go with these 2 males...that is when production breeding will start...stay tuned there will be more stinky fun soon....i will be putting ECSD in the final mix too..the 80 day good one, from the FUCKEM crew...DJXX

GoneGrowing

Thanks for the kind words Everlast and NewAgeGenetics!

Hey DJXX, thanks man, was legendary in my book too, I sure feel lucky that I got a hold of the SD IBL back then, was miles ahead of buds that I'd come across before then. So cool your project, and I'm sure you'll do some good phenohunting and pick some winner girls for the males.

My diesel hunt/hunt for new genetics is still on, but going slowly, dunno if these will be flowered soon, or the might have to wait a bit.

These are in a semi cold place, crowded, so not that much light, really hope I can get them in bigger pots and under bigger lights soon.

Here are the Double Straberry Diesel, sprouted 6, all 6 came up, 4 girls and 2 males.

DSD girls

GoneGrowing

And the DSD Males

I'm not picking up that distinct smell from these yet, a couple of the girls, one in particular has some diesel with berry undertones to it, but time will tell. Dunno about the males, might keep on for some pollen chucking later

GoneGrowing

And here's the cross I did with OJD's sssdh X SFV OG Kush BX1.
Sprouted 6 and got 5 survivors, one male and 4 girls. They are standing in the same spot as the DSD's so they're a bit cold, crowded and light starved too.

Really have high hopes of finding some great phenos amongst these, would love to find a sssdh dominant pheno(damn I miss ojd's sssdh), but think a well balanced hybrid between sssdh and the SFV OG kush BX1 could be brilliant.

I'm really picking up a l´whole lot of brilliant smells from the girls, a lot of the hazy spicy sssdh, but definite amounts of lemon mixed from the SFV.

4 SSSDHOG,
3 nice ones and a rather boring lanky, but ok smelly one.

GoneGrowing

and last but not least, the male from this cross, has a nice stature for a male, looks to be very SFV'ish, has the lemon pinesol, but definitely also has some sssdh smells mixed in there, gonna have to keep this one for some pollen chucking too :)

Latest posts

Latest posts