What's new

Sour Bubble Day 50 in RDWC

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
puReKno
Howzit brother..?? Man that bish is pretty, i miss my sour bubs i had to cuts a purple bx1 and a beautiful bx3 looked similar to yours.. I so so miss that puffage helped with my sleep for sure.. bbl peace n pufs..

sacKO

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you everyone! I grabbed some harvest day shots of these ladies, day 57-60:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
oooooooooooooooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhh mannnN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good:
great pics and great plants!!!

nice super mario's pants!:D

M

mugenbao

Wow, lovely looking plants! Looks like a nice harvest.
plant%20grow.gif

I especially like the look of the full drying racks behind that crazy dude in the Corona shirt with the Mario jammies :coffee:

Love the pics, man!
:kewlpics:

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool & frosted ...well done PuReKnO :yes: .. thx for sharing those beauties with us..
peaceful and highful regards
gh

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
DROOLING ! Sick skills PK and your pheno looks awesome>> i want it > still searching :) K+ to you mang

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
absolutely excellent job PUROKN..CRAZY COVERED TRIK'S in those bitches look no stop production...shit gonna be a extraTASTE smok man, keep tha shit work up !!!
subscribed n' tagged !!!

C

CANNATOPIA

Kick ass pix Friend. Ill have to try some of this SB myself some day. :)

mack 10

Veteran
killer buds PK,love them chunks of bud, really must get me some bog beans, what is the average yield in your rdwc and how does it compare to soil, ie veg time to yield/quality. mack.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know Mac redgardless of the system I normally get the same per 1K light in either medium. RDWC does however speed veg up considerably, it will veg sour B in 28 days where to achieve the same growth I would need 8 solid weeks in soil. Quality is hard to say, I think my RDWC comes out better because I am more able to control whats going on in the nutrients. Many would say the soil grows have a bit more flavor. I normally get 1.4# per light in both systems, bet steadily trying to improve that.