What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Bubble BX3 Grow

Elite

Looking healthy, nice.

BTW, what's crappy about that leaf?

Thats what I was wondering?? leaf looks beautiful!! Now its those feet I would be complaining about :wink:

Did you top them at all, if so how many times?? Those girls are SO full and lush, I can't tell...

:joint:Elite

Looking healthy, nice.

BTW, what's crappy about that leaf?

Usually I see leaf pics with a white or black background alone, I just took it real quick with leaves in the background. Ah yeah the feet, I think they're pretty nice. HA :)

Flower room is setup and lights turned off this morning at 8:15. So today is day 1 of flowering.
The fan I have right now sucks though, it's not blowing like it used to, Temps hit 85. I'm going to try to find a stanley blower and use that, if not i'll buy a new inline fan.

I didn't top at all, just lst for the first 2 weeks and let them go after that, tying down some branches that were taller. Also super cropped a few that were getting burned by the t5.

D

danny karey

Im pull'n up a seat for sure, I got Sourbubble Bx3 and ChocolateBubba from Sacred seeds, Im pretty sure the Sourbubble is legit, but after hearing what Bog said about the Chocolate Bubba I tossed the few I had started, I don't really have room to take the chance if there good or not....I still got about a half pack left to play with when my room isn't so crowded.

Those plants are looking good 1231179, really look like Sourbubble to me.......Keep up the good work bro.

Danny

Is there anywhere I can get BOGs gear? I don't really like dealing with BCBD. 1231179, your babies look great I'd love to get my hands on some nice Headband and OG. I'm thinking you are one of the lucky ones who lives in N.Cali. Kudos...

Elite

Is there anywhere I can get BOGs gear? I don't really like dealing with BCBD. 1231179, your babies look great I'd love to get my hands on some nice Headband and OG. I'm thinking you are one of the lucky ones who lives in N.Cali. Kudos...

Damn...thats what everyone wants to know!! I dealt with BCBD ignorantly, then read all the neg. hype. I must say, I've never had seedlings that stank and displayed crystallization SOO young. Lots of variation, mutations, and a couple runts...as far as I know not uncommon for the "SB BX3"

I just hate the fact that there are more seed "knockoffs" out there than a Chinese swap meet...

With Ill informed people such as myself literly "buying into it", sad to say it will get worse before it gets better...

:wallbash:Elite

I'll update pics in a couple days. I gotta move them to a bigger room, they're too big for the small room they're in now. And I can't really take any good pics, it's so crowded. I have a tent that's 3x2x6 that they're going to go in. Right now they're in a 2x1.5x6 spot.

Today's day 9.

They're above 3 feet tall without pots, with 16 nice, hopefully gonna be fat colas. And a bunch of lower bud sites. Hoping to get them more spread out when they're in the bigger room. They're kinda bunched now.

W

Weedman Herb

The colas will be fat ... The colas will be fat ... The colas will be fat ...

Fat colas... Fat colas...

Here are some pics. They're mixed up some are @ 14 and others 15 days.

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

Fed them yesterday some ff big bloom, sensizyme, molasses, big bud, mother earth grow, barricade, liquid karma @ 900 ppm.

IMG_2071.jpg

They stretched for around 12 days and maybe 10 inches using bud blood. Now they're just filling in and havn't gotten any taller since. They can take a lot of abuse, and high ppm feed. I'm keeping mine pretty low though. I don't think i'll go past 1100. I feed once a week on wednesday then water twice before I feed again. But my dad is already giving them 1500 ppm in veg, so I'm pretty sure he'll try out 2000 ppms during peak flowering. This is in soil too. I'm pretty sure he does the feed, water, feed schedule.

I havn't gotten really any burn, just the stuff that doesn't get any light near the bottom where I trimmed. Anything that's being hit with the hps is doing great.

headimonster

honestly....they dont really look like Sour Bubble to me....---where did u get ur cut? or seeds?? BCBD supposedly DOES NOT have BOG genetics....the cuts in veg looked like Sour bub but as they are flowering it just DOEs NOT look like SBBX3 to me....here are some pix from my SBBX3 grow...(CLONE)....the leaves on your SBBX3 look waaay to skinny, and SB doesnt stretch really.....and u can SLAM the Sour Bub, i took em to 1800 PPM b4 i started flushing...

honestly....they dont really look like Sour Bubble to me....---where did u get ur cut? or seeds?? BCBD supposedly DOES NOT have BOG genetics....the cuts in veg looked like Sour bub but as they are flowering it just DOEs NOT look like SBBX3 to me....here are some pix from my SBBX3 grow...(CLONE)....the leaves on your SBBX3 look waaay to skinny, and SB doesnt stretch really.....and u can SLAM the Sour Bub, i took em to 1800 PPM b4 i started flushing...

It really doesn't look like Sb, but cracking more seeds, there's different phenos. A 3 foot plant stretching 10 inches, isn't stretching at all.

I couldn't really get good pics, camera phone, but this whole room is Sour Bubble.

Whatever it is, it's smelling awesome. Pretty much smells like Sour Bubble, but I can't really distiguish smell. To me all good strains have that nice smell, that I can't describe ha.

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

Have 5 more seeds to test.

headimonster

^^^^

dont get me wrong - it could still be very good herb - - -i personally dont even really care for the Sour Bubble after growing it and really getting in to it.....WAAAAAY better things out there avail in seed form in my opinion....although if you are looking for a sandalwood sweet kush....look no more....

Latest posts

Latest posts