What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Bubble 3

groer

Nothing spectacular, my best guess is at least 1 oz of Ice and 1 oz of SB, maybe 2-2.5 for the whole grow.

G

Hey bro, didn't meant to insult with the last post. They are filling out quite nicely.
Good luck my man.

D

dre86

that last pic looks delicious, picture of the month anyone?
Quality grow.

Amazing Indeed

Amazing Indeed

A great job 4sure! Folks won't know about the fan leaf ordeal until they see it 1st hand (big ass hands *LoL*) I have a SBx3 broad in veg. under a 400w MH for another wk. B4 flowering.
Groer: I would just like to know what are your cloning methods & succes rate...I just lost 15 cuttlings to mold using the Wick method w/ perlite + dishpans. (I was gone for 3day & left the humidity dome on) :badday:

G

Nice job Bro :woohoo: ,ive been growin SB bx1 and 3 for awhile now.I have a killer purple from the BX 1,alot turn purple without much temp change.I top the SB a couple times just because it doesnt get real big,like hardly no stretch at all.Love the taste of SB and it makes great Bubble also.Have fun and sweet grow Bro,Peace and stay safe,DWW :joint: http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/2544Dscf0630-thumb.jpg :joint: Heres a link to one of my old SourBubble pix.I dont know how to make it a pic and not a link.

Last edited:

groer

Thanks guys. Narkotix I use the SoQuick method from Overgrow.

Using rapid rooters and clonex. Since I figured out how to clone I've had 100% success (the last 3 times)

Soak the rooters in distilled water, then squeeze just a little water out of them. They should be very damp. Then I snip the clone with scissors and then lay it on a cutting surface and using a clean new razor blade try to make the most perfect clean diagonal cut. I found it doesn't matter if there's a node at the bottom. Then I dip it in clonex and stick into the rooter. You will need to poke the hole in the rooter to open it up a little.

Then they go under the dome with NO misting. Misting makes the humidity too high, I want humidity around 85%. The only thing providing the humidity is the moisture in the rapid rooters. If there's only a couple, I will put some empty moistened rapid rooters in there too help with the humidity. (My cloning dome is pretty small so it doesn't take a lot to keep humidity at 85%) I like to air out the dome a couple times a day. Every couple days the rooters need to be remoistened, it takes maybe 1/2 tsp per rooter.

Usually it takes 7-8 days to start showing roots.

Groer: Thank You! I will try ASAP. Do you know whatever happened to the OG forum? It doesn't load up for me Is it my device I'm not on a comp. now?

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
OG was shut down. Legal troubles. Read all about it on icmag by searching "overgrow."

groer

46 days, this shit is tempting but there's still a week to go!

Sour Bubble (the tall one)
6104334.jpg

6104336.jpg

Ice
6104335.jpg

Last edited:
G

You obviously succeded with your trim job. Nice buds ya got there. I can see how those huge ass fan leaves could block light from all the lower bud sites.

groer

Harvested at 7 weeks and 5 days. Ended up right around an ounce each for the SB and somwhere between 1.25-1.5 for the Ice so it was not bad, my best grow so far.

The Sour Bubble is nice, the taste is a little bland but it's smooth. The tall one is very smooth, and has absolutely no skunk to it. It has denser buds than the other one, or anything I've ever seen for that matter. It's almost too dense, I need to get a grinder because it's hard to break up.

The shorter one has less dense buds that are easier to break up. This one is pretty skunky and a touch harsher than the other one.

The high is about the same, a relaxing sleepy high. It's a little too Indica for my taste but mixing a little of the Ice helps because it's a lot more sativa. A little of each makes for a nice high.

6104339.jpg

6104340.jpg

fari

looking so very dense and tasty,everytime i see a sb grow like that my mouth starts to water and my brain starts to tingle with joy. Very nice!!

blakhash

ive been lookin around to see the difference in grows between 250 and 150w HPS and its clear them buds look FAR more dense than a 150w could pull off.

Latest posts

Latest posts