What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sour bluetooth and apollo XX

Redblueblur993

20230812_115503_HDR.jpg
20230809_134308_HDR.jpg

Hello everybody welcome to the show I've got clones that I took a few weeks ago that I will be transplanting soon to bigger pot this is bog sweet and sour Cindy the little clone it looks a little messed up it's the only one I was able to take and keep alive the two to the upright is bog sour Bluetooth and the five to the left are Brothers Grimm Apollo XX. These are under a spider farm 100 watt I'm having issues with their moms that are in flower a month in I had six in total and two died and one is suffering right now. Many people think it was nutrient burn that killed them which I see now they are under a 660 Watt after being under a 600 watt blurple and a 100 W spider farm

Redblueblur993

20230812_115543.jpg
20230809_134024_hdr-jpg.18876696
these are sweet and sour sending at day 29
20230808_125128.jpg

These are sweet and sour Cindy day 29 flower smelling it has a very strong sour candy smell to it very branchy looks like an excellent yields

Attachments

• 20230809_134024_HDR.jpg
    20230809_134024_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 406

Redblueblur993

20230827_095435_HDR.jpg
hey everybody it's been awhile since I last posted I built a tent 8 ft by 4 ft by 6 ft 5 and I moved the Clones that are going to get transplanted into the tent under two 100 watt spider farm I have five Apollo 11s and two sour Bluetooth I'm going to veg them out for at least a month and then switch it to flower
20230828_131132.jpg

Attachments

• 20230828_131122_HDR.jpg
    20230828_131122_HDR.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 57

Redblueblur993

Can anybody tell tell me why that one plant sour Bluetooth is like a single stem only the lower part of the branches are big the middle is Tiny and then stays that way

Redblueblur993

Recent shots of the family they're still vegging I give it another week or two before I switch it
When I was dumping out the water from underneath them in the tray the roots are incredible on all of them I definitely recommend using air pots
The Apollo 11 is a excellent yielder super bushy
IMG20231006115457.jpg
IMG20231006111448.jpg

Redblueblur993

IMG20231031173415.jpg
IMG20231031173440.jpg
IMG20231031173422.jpg
sorry everybody it's been awhile since I last posted
IMG20231031173607.jpg

Sorry everybody it's been awhile since I last posted I just took 18 clones yesterday 10 sour Bluetooth eight Apollo 11 I'm going to veg them out for the rest of this week and switch it to flower by next week

nick11

Veteran
Looking real good in there. Looking forward to your Apollo xx, I'm a big bros grimm fan. I have a log going with their durban nights xx. Can't belive nobody has responded..I'll be sure to cheer you on haha..

Redblueblur993

Looking real good in there. Looking forward to your Apollo xx, I'm a big bros grimm fan. I have a log going with their durban nights xx. Can't belive nobody has responded..I'll be sure to cheer you on haha..
I've never ran Apollo XX this is my first run with it and I can definitely tell it's an excellent yielder it's super bushy it's supposed to flower fast for sativa it looks like an indica with sativa leaves

Redblueblur993

Gonna pull up a chair. I ran Peak Seeds Apollo 11 many years ago and wish I still had it. Very curious how Apollo XX compares.

Looking good!
Tell me about your run I have seeds of Apollo 11 but the Apollo XX is feminized a germinated four and got four to come up and I have been able to take clones I just have not flowered it yet so I'm not sure how it's supposed to hit

Jerry_Garcia

Tell me about your run I have seeds of Apollo 11 but the Apollo XX is feminized a germinated four and got four to come up and I have been able to take clones I just have not flowered it yet so I'm not sure how it's supposed to hit
That Apollo 11 run I did goes back to 2004 or earlier so I really don't recall or have any of my notes from that long ago. It was just one of those easy runs with no issues, beautiful plants and great end product.

I do know someone who just ran some Apollo XX. Let me see if I can get in touch with him.

Redblueblur993

Nice man, love seeing BOG strains growing. I am currently doing a seed run with 12 Sweet and Sour Cindy plants that I flipped just a few days ago.
I popped six or seven seeds of sweet and sour Cindy and only one stayed alive it was a female but I was having issues earlier in the summer time and when I took the clones off of that they all died

Doug Dawson

I popped six or seven seeds of sweet and sour Cindy and only one stayed alive it was a female but I was having issues earlier in the summer time and when I took the clones off of that they all died
Ouch, that sucks man. I dropped the whole pack of 13 and 12 sprouted so I got pretty lucky. I flipped them to flower last weekend to do an open pollination. The strain was retired so I figured a seed increase would be good. If you want to see them check out my journal, I don't want to clog up your journal with my pics.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Do you want to know...
?
Aside from the thrip, and if not just watered recently, very wet pots..But unfortunately in descriptions, mom health just falling off the cliff, clones struggling to root, getting old cuts or rarer cuts and struggling to keep them alive..From description alone one could guess but in your pics the signs are reasonably clear to the trained eye..

Untitled.jpg

You have the subtle signs there, the branches starting to come out at more perpendicular angles to the main stem, the leaflets doing the slight overlap (and curl, and on some margin curl) and then growing out of it so not a genetic trait.. The one half dead little plant, holding onto life, the chlorosis and lack of any vigor give away that its something systemic in that plant, virus, viroid, fungal or bacterial, but the random chlorosis too..too many subtle signs of Hplvd. And that you are struggling with keeping the girls happy or healthy..I'll put my money on it. That leaflet overlap thing, combined with the wierd pointing in different directions of the leaflets, thats the dead giveaway. And that your rooting of clones has gone to shit..200% sure..Can guarantee it..I could get rich making bets like this.

Last edited: