picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

threw 30 more seeds in the planter outside, and another 9 germing inside

K

kannubis

5.4 pics cut 4/29

5.4 pics cut 4/29

Here is what's left of the bucket 60 / cut 60 days from pop up. JUST BECAUSE I decided to do one right.
picture.php

picture.php

popcorn & sugar leaves went to the cannabutter making supply with just over a zip of stikiyiki mostly still clear trich holding plant material left that could make some awesome lemon-drop smelling oil or just used as is, yet to be determined

:jump: I stuck 3 white russian seedlings in the empty spaces in the bucket to go with the tall spindly gal from the seeds I made last run, (they take after their parent pheno that looked lollipopped, also they don't seem to do better in hydro like the just cut bushy gal did.)

9 more seedlings up in 6 cups inside, and 8/30 more have broken soil in the planter outside. May have to get some more of the tailor-mades if I don't get the bushy pheno to pop out of the 4 beans left from the original 12 pack.

Thanks for stopping in, and stay sane&safe&stoned

K

kannubis

5.15 pic of an outdoor plant

5.15 pic of an outdoor plant

I would say the plant is only half as dense as my indoor cfl plants were, but there are more trichomes on her. Airy bud formation makes me think I will save the sour 60 plants for off season indoor growing. Will have 3 or 4 going out in a couple weeks to see if it was just too early in the season cuz they are in keg cups til sexing already. Still like em though. Nice flavor, good med effect for me.
picture.php

24 hour cfl light did ok first run with the last 2 weeks under a 400. The hydro bucket did great under the 400. The sun might not be the best way to run these gals, but its cheaper on electricity. Will report on the next group in a month and a half or so.

Latest posts

Latest posts