What's new

Sound Tribe Sector 9 (STS9)

I saw them at All Good and they kicked ass. It was my second time seeing them live-first time being at 'Roo this year. They have such a good live show but this time I was more awake and enjoyed it even more than I did at 'Roo. Then again, All Good has a way better vibe and crowd than 'roo which I quickly learned. I really enjoy their new EP, has anyone else checked it out much?

labtec

REgeneration was sick this year. Horning's Hideout is amazing to begin with, then you add a sick band like STS9. EPIC

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
amazed this thread has only a few posts. havent seen the guys since they toured with UM but ive caught alot of shows. love them.

A

ak-51

STS9 is sick. EHM and Scheme are my favorite songs of theirs. Live is really the best way to hear their stuff. I don't really like listening to their studio albums all that much, they just lack the soul or something that their live recordings have.

Pretty Lights is dope too.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i figured i'd try to resurrect this dead thread.... using my love of the band sts9; and their love for their fans

this last tour of theirs has been great, west coast to chicago - EVERY SINGLE show has been livestreamed for free, and many shows are saved and shared by fan on youtube after the shows...
it's the "couch tour", don't miss a show and never leave home.

here is a link to a show from oakland;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABMlgd_dzns#t=730.850503

anyone else out there couch touring this season???

Latest posts

Latest posts