What's new

Sorry I havent been around much.......

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
with that being said, I usually dont visit that often in the summer months. I will be around a lot more now, and I have some pictures to post right now, well maybe in a couple of hours. Good to see so many new autos out there. I am in a safe medical state now, and Ive had my Sour 60 out there in the public, and well, it has done exceptionally well against all standard strains, and completely blown away all other autos, wasnt even close. So how do all of these autos come about so quickly? when it takes years to make quality autos, unless ofcourse you just cross a couple of breeders strains, and voila! you have your very own auto. Well, needless to say, I havent been lazy. I have acquired an outstanding "Purple O.G. Kush" cutting, and I will be using my original Master Low to make an auto-kush, to blow all others away. Am I cocky? F*ck yeah! But I love and miss you all.

Also sad to see a few of my very close friends let me down. I thought I had the lead on some excellent clones of my favorite U.S. breeder, and I was dissed. Owe well, I do have name for this auto, and it totally fits.

Pics shortly.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
with that being said, I usually dont visit that often in the summer months. I will be around a lot more now, and I have some pictures to post right now, well maybe in a couple of hours. Good to see so many new autos out there. I am in a safe medical state now, and Ive had my Sour 60 out there in the public, and well, it has done exceptionally well against all standard strains, and completely blown away all other autos, wasnt even close. So how do all of these autos come about so quickly? when it takes years to make quality autos, unless ofcourse you just cross a couple of breeders strains, and voila! you have your very own auto. Well, needless to say, I havent been lazy. I have acquired an outstanding "Purple O.G. Kush" cutting, and I will be using my original Master Low to make an auto-kush, to blow all others away. Am I cocky? F*ck yeah! But I love and miss you all.

Also sad to see a few of my very close friends let me down. I thought I had the lead on some excellent clones of my favorite U.S. breeder, and I was dissed. Owe well, I do have name for this auto, and it totally fits.

Pics shortly.

Howdy!:dance013: Its good to have ya around, i currently have 5 true sour60 females going right now, i did have a few males but i killed 2 off and the one i kept hermied, but i have not ONCE blamed you, like i said i know you put more time than anyone into your strains and thats why i picked your strain. The ladies i have going now are about 33 days old and starting to take off! Its so exciting to hear that you will be making an auto kush strain! :jump: I cant wait to see pictures! I will deff be having room for that in my cab! Its good to know that you are breeding for the people that benefit from marijuana the most, the medi-patients. My mom suffers from many disabling diseases and i one day hope the state im goes medi because she really needs it, until then im growing for her. Cant wait to see what you have to bring to the table next MDANZIG! Goodluck!:wave::tiphat:

DIRT DIGGLER

Good to see you back MD..I agree there's alot of greedy pollen chuckers out there selling knockoff garbage.
those sour60's turned out real nice for me...let's see some pic's.

CraftyApe

Woohoo.... the Elvis is back in the building!

Glad to see you back. I do believe that this is as good of an excuse as any to go ahead and get my hands on some of your work and give them a twist. Been intending to for years, literally years. You know how it is, you get involved in your own projects and loose track of time and genes you are fascinated by. Time to bite the bullet and make a new purchase.
Really looking forward to even half the success that other lads have had with your babies. Probably time for a grow show from everyone's favorite ape.

Really really looking forward to hearing more about that purple og kush of yours, if it is anything like what I have seen in other folks pics and smoke reports then it will be brilliant. Don't seem like too much of a fanboy but... well, you know.

Cheers and glad to see you back on deck Md.

C

fatcat0491

Wow a auto kush strain, sounds awesome, I will totally grow that when it becomes available . welcome back nice to hear from you:jump:

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Glad you're back mdanzig!
There is very few serious and dedicated breeders like you in the AF world...
Auto kush? Man i'm sold :)

=K

dargo

good to see you posting again, all you strains are quality and everyone that actually KNOWS what there talking about knows that you have done the years of hard work other breeders clearly havnt. looking forward to anything you release, wouldnt even need a reveiw to know it will be quality. your one of only a handfull of true auto breeders, something most people dont understand!

L

lowrydergrower

good to have you back bud good to know you are up and well. can't wait to see the new strains you will be working on :)

M

mossy

I have acquired an outstanding "Purple O.G. Kush" cutting, and I will be using my original Master Low to make an auto-kush, to blow all others away. Am I cocky? F*ck yeah!

:yay:

If you've Got IT...Flaunt IT...:dance013:

Good to see you back....:good:

H

hisser

Welcome back bro, can't wait for pics of the new advanced automatixx ;D cheers :tiphat:

Molson

Good to see you drop by. People half-assing it tends to just make me work harder. If you ain't gonna do it right, don't bother.:dance013:

Looking forward to the kush project.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mdanzig is the man. i'm finishing up the last of the master low i have right now. your auto kush sounds like it will be very good. i can't wait to see how it turns out.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran

Pics shortly.

Welcome back MD, thats a bold statment about the Sour 60, lets be honest here, we all know that you havent tested your S60 against all the autos on the market today, your statement is a bit reaching. Saying something like S60 is better then the strains you have testing it against might be a little more accurate, dont you think??:wave:

As for all the new autos well you know how they show up most of them are AF x AF crosses and not really NEW AF Hybrids persay, But they are still new AF varieties. Thus the reason most of those new autos show so much variation when grown. Your work is great MD not doubt about that. I agree with your push to show the wannabie breeders are just out to make a fast buck producing unstable crap and pushing them on the unknowing consumer. It is sad that more breeders can't be like you. Just don't get to cocky bro, there can always be another breeder out there hiding in the shadows that works just as hard and produces great work like you.

Peace:joint:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
i really wanna try out them sour 60 beans to see what all the fuss is about but with mixed reviews from growers on the net with hermies and runts etc, this may well be growers own fault but paying top end money for potenially 3 females is a bit daunting in my opinion and its putting me off buying them,

on the flip side there are some equally top seed producers out there and i would like to run your strains alongside them to see how they yied and smoke in comparison but im not prepared to pay that sort of money just yet

i wish you all the best with your new strains and i also know what autos other breeders are bringing out in the near future so things are really starting to get intresting for us growers, good times ahead ;)

peace

vicious bee

Anything you produce I'll buy. I really like your autos. For smell and quality of high I like Blue Streak better than any other auto. How long before the Kush is ready? Any tentative dates?

Kaneh

Anything you produce I'll buy. I really like your autos. For smell and quality of high I like Blue Streak better than any other auto. How long before the Kush is ready? Any tentative dates?

My Blue Streaks were very good on taste department, but potency was low.

I've grown over 10 different AF strains in past 2 years in greenhouse. And all are pretty much the same. There's usually more variation betveen inviduals of one strain than two inviduals of different strains!

That's why there's so much different opinions on AF "strains". Breeders should try to stabilize their product before they start selling it. I believe that they do backcrosses back to LR-strains to get AF locked faster. This slows down the improvement of AF strains, and keeps all the strains in market closely related.

I understand it takes time to take strain to F5 and beyond, but it's the only way to do it right!

!!!IMHO!!!

And no disrespect to MD! You're BS and S60 are some of the better AF I have smoked.
And I hope you take that AF Kush to another level. ...and please, no backcrossing!!! :thank you:

Last edited:

bromhexine

keep up the good work MD we love your work and everyone knows you've got the goods. unfortunately i think your crosses are so good that all it takes is a pollen chucker to produce something amazing by crossing with other hack auto strains. wow just think about how famous youd be if it wasnt so easy to rip off your work. what ever happened to JD?

Latest posts

Latest posts