What's new

Soon

Cross Fox

Many moon ago, I had to stop growing. After a lengthy divorce, I was forced to tear down my secret garden and sell my house. I've been through some tough situations in life, but let me tell you, killing off my plant friends hurt my soul. I was lost after that, disillusioned if you will.

With wrecked credit, a smidge of debt,, and a kid to take care of, I begrudgingly moved back in with my parents to regroup. Let me tell you,, humble pie tastes like shit. Fast forward a few painstaking years after cleaning up my credit and debt.

I'm now in negotiation to close on a home that will allow my to grow and breed as much as my heart desires. SOON! I'll have plants in the ground and characteristics to log. My friends, I feel alive again. For those of you out there weary, keep pushing forward. Life can make you smile over the weirdest things and at the end of the day, we are lucky to be on this ride.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
It sounds like you have climbed out of the divorce hole. Many of us have been there.

Good for you for & have fun setting up your new grow. :rasta:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Congrats on getting back on your feet, it's a tough pit to climb out of but you did it and now yer back! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts