What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sons of Anarchy (spoiler alert!)

astartes

The show doesn't have the same grit as the first season, but I still enjoy it. It'll be interesting to see the upcoming episode. In the preview it looks as though Jax takes a meet with Galen and the two get into it. They both look beat to hell when they agree on the arms shipment, so perhaps Jax usurps Clay as the SOA point man for the Irish...

a.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
The show doesn't have the same grit as the first season, but I still enjoy it. It'll be interesting to see the upcoming episode. In the preview it looks as though Jax takes a meet with Galen and the two get into it. They both look beat to hell when they agree on the arms shipment, so perhaps Jax usurps Clay as the SOA point man for the Irish...

a.

At this point, the Irish are everything-- Jax better getter done!!

astartes

I just don't see Clay relinquishing the role easily. Clay is working an angle with the break-ins, calling Vice on the brothel. I think it was alluded to as much when he told Gemma he's not one to let go easily and is the solider type. He may have been talking about his feelings for Gemma, but I suspect he was talking in much broader strokes. So far this season, the oxygen tank and many other club issues have let Clay fly under the radar imo.

a.

d3cryption

Veteran
finally got some revenge for op

pope, is a smart brother, jax keeping fucking with him.... soa is set for life.......

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"It's a small world after all..." lol

That snow globe must have been made in the USA, takes a bashing but keeps on playing

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Opie's revenge killing was great, but it felt a little quick for me :dunno:
Clay is about to stir up some major shit with all those new members doing his dirty work and trying to split the table up, I never liked the looks of the new guys, so it doesn't surprise me they are helping Clay and if it all comes out which I think it will, the new members won't be around next season :chin:
Riding thru this world
:joint:

d3cryption

Veteran
Opie's revenge killing was great, but it felt a little quick for me :dunno:
Clay is about to stir up some major shit with all those new members doing his dirty work and trying to split the table up, I never liked the looks of the new guys, so it doesn't surprise me they are helping Clay and if it all comes out which I think it will, the new members won't be around next season :chin:
Riding thru this world
:joint:

yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i love this show. i watched all the seasons in like 10 days flat now i jones all week waiting for the next ep. clay is lucky to be alive now he goes and fucks around? i hope jax buries his ass.

astartes

Clay knows he's a dead man walking as long as anyone (Jax, Uncer, Gemma, Tara) knows the truth about JT. He doesn't have any other play than to try and stir up trouble to shake Jax's hold. I knew he was playing up his state of health a while ago.

a.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
The new sheriff is gonna lose his mind if he finds out SAMCRO is actually the one doing the break-ins after all, it wont matter that Clay is going off Rez, shits gonna hit.

rbdf

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I know he is only an actor...but if I seen Clay on the street...I might just kill him myself!! Great show that can evoke these kind of emotions!!:woohoo:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
i love this show. i watched all the seasons in like 10 days flat now i jones all week waiting for the next ep. clay is lucky to be alive now he goes and fucks around? i hope jax buries his ass.
Exactly how I feel billy :D
Clay knows he's a dead man walking as long as anyone (Jax, Uncer, Gemma, Tara) knows the truth about JT. He doesn't have any other play than to try and stir up trouble to shake Jax's hold. I knew he was playing up his state of health a while ago.
a.
It crossed my mind that Clay might be trying some under-handed shit in the first few episodes, cause I couldn't see such a hard prick of a character going out with out a big shit fight. Jax is going to kill him for sure
The new sheriff is gonna lose his mind if he finds out SAMCRO is actually the one doing the break-ins after all, it wont matter that Clay is going off Rez, shits gonna hit.
rbdf
I agree red, the shit is going to blow up now the Sheriff has lost his wife and he got the DNA from the SOA member off his dead wife's finger nails, most of all the SOA members have done jail time so his DNA will be on file
I know he is only an actor...but if I seen Clay on the street...I might just kill him myself!! Great show that can evoke these kind of emotions!!:woohoo:
:laughing: Too true bro :biggrin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wtf is up with Jax's mum? she's pissing me off more and more. i mean how the fuck do you get behind the wheel with a car full of kids in that fucked up condition to be nodding off at the wheel. it's plain ridiculous. would not surprise me if she never gets to see the kids again if they survive that is.

Clay is a survivor, he will go over as many bodies as he feels necessary. will be interesting to see if the club finds out he was ordering the break ins. or if they accept the 3 nomads as the guilty.

d3cryption

Veteran
wtf is up with Jax's mum? she's pissing me off more and more. i mean how the fuck do you get behind the wheel with a car full of kids in that fucked up condition to be nodding off at the wheel. it's plain ridiculous. would not surprise me if she never gets to see the kids again if they survive that is.

Clay is a survivor, he will go over as many bodies as he feels necessary. will be interesting to see if the club finds out he was ordering the break ins. or if they accept the 3 nomads as the guilty.

Yeah, Jax mom is a fuck nut job.... I see tera fucking her up... about them kids....

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
yes, Gemma is a fucking loon, but her son is a fucking homicidal maniac!! he averages what, a KPE(kill per episode)? lol. ever since he saved that little girl from being killed by Tig cause she was gonna testify, he has solved nearly every problem by killing it. Lol.

loves me some S.O.A, but it gets kinda hyperbolic at times.

rbdf

supermanlives

Veteran
been watching it finally. and I think Netflix has it too. man I love free wifi and netflix

Last edited: