What's new

Somthing Good Happen to you Latley?

RooR HeaD

I fell every day that i wake up now that ive been clean from oxys so long is a good thing cause that shit ruined my life for a long time and now im back in school and working and have been hanging out with my true friends. so for me i say felling good about myself and even better felling good about haveing great friends is the best in my eyes. and i get to see and fell that everyday so i guess im a lucky guy. or at least in my eyes.

zlock

I fell every day that i wake up now that ive been clean from oxys so long is a good thing cause that shit ruined my life for a long time and now im back in school and working and have been hanging out with my true friends. so for me i say felling good about myself and even better felling good about haveing great friends is the best in my eyes. and i get to see and fell that everyday so i guess im a lucky guy. or at least in my eyes.

Thats cool bro! you are lucky! Glad that things are turning around for you!:joint:

G

nothing good... at all.. just keeps getting worse

Dude, that's unfortunate! Hope some luck drifts your way!

Well, I am about to graduate from college and have managed to procure a job in these troubled times I think will suit me well. This will allow me to move and get a nicer place and have time to visit my family. I feel like I really stepped in shit on this one; many of my peers are struggling to find work nowadays and I feel as though I lucked out.
:Bolt:

Also had some free time to work on a cab for future use :joint:

Let's hope the good times keep coming for everyone.
~A

Last edited:
S

SmokeToLive

Good thing: I made a decision to join this forum. (This was shortly after I made the much larger decision: to start growing.) There is lots of information here and even some nice people. :)

Anyway, congratulations on everyone's good things.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
I Got a promotion at work about 2 weeks ago everything's going great more money at the end of the week's always a bonus:2cents: ...:woohoo: a little extra cash for buds and beer........whoopie:woohoo:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
was try'n to move house late last year for about 4 months with no luck...and was feeling like this just isnt gona happen....two weeks ago i moved :D .... and i moved not to far from my ex and she's reeeeeal fucked off lol ...means i should get more custody of my 2 boys...dont know whats better the move or getting under her skin and givn her the shits...boy does she deserve it !!!!!....i love looking at her angry face while a huge smile breaks out on my face...i hardly ever smile....and she now makes my smile muscles hurt....i really hope theres 11 more months of the same...thou i feel i may have some serious muscle damage to my grin area by the end of the year? .HH. =]-~

Latest posts

Latest posts