What's new

Something strange happened to me tonight

D

Disguised

So I get out of the car into the rain and put this wheel barrow in my boot and drive home thinking wtff all the way home.

Now has anyone else out there just had thoughts about things you may need or want and then like magic they manifest into you physical reality?

This sht still has my head spinning wtfffff :chin:

When you steal shit, yes that is a strange way of making things manifest into your physical reality. But it's not fucking magic lol ;)

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
its O.K. if you want to keep my wheelbarrow. just make sure you bleach out all the blood or your going to get a visit from grissom and the crime lab....:dance013:

TexasToker

and put this wheel barrow in my boot and drive home thinking wtff all the way home.

:chin:

Did I miss something? Why a boot? or rather, what does a boot mean to you?

Law of attraction all the way.

I have been financially struggling since I was discharged and living off of my savings and the 1k a month the VA sends me, my savings were dwindling and was hoping I would be approved for SSD. I really freaked out one day, way stressed out and broke down and said, let's try this 'Secret' I envisioned my problems and what would help.

Next day, phone rang and it was the SSA saying that I was approved and they were back-paying me a very large amount of money, that just so happened to be the number in my head I needed.

Side-note - I think that the laws of attraction could very well be what people think praying does.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran

Law of attraction all the way.

I have been financially struggling since I was discharged and living off of my savings and the 1k a month the VA sends me, my savings were dwindling and was hoping I would be approved for SSD. I really freaked out one day, way stressed out and broke down and said, let's try this 'Secret' I envisioned my problems and what would help.

Next day, phone rang and it was the SSA saying that I was approved and they were back-paying me a very large amount of money, that just so happened to be the number in my head I needed.

Side-note - I think that the laws of attraction could very well be what people think praying does.

laws of attraction???

thats if your like .... DAMN i really wish a big tittied thin framed fine faced redhead would come into my life....and yal cal up pizza hut and voila.. marcia cross shows up at your door with a stuffed crust pan pizza...

thinking you need a wheelbarrow and driving around til you find one is fucking stealing.

how fucking stupid you have to be?? shit it probably cost you more in gas looking for one in industrial areas then to goto homedepot and buy one for a louse $18 fuciking dollars.

but hey if its worth getting busted for growing MMJ by bring attention to yourself for stealing shit....be my guest. youll just make it easier on the rest of us who stay righteous.:thank you::thank you::thank you:

H

Hal

That wheelbarrow was ABANDONED. The location of the wheelbarrow does not suggest ownership by anyone, nor does the time of day it was found, and there wasn't a note attached asking for it to be left alone. The evidence surrounding it suggests abandonment.

If it was not abandoned, the owner (if they had any brain at all) would at the least have hidden it behind a bush or the like. It was a junk pile (albeit a small one) left on the side of the road. It was littering for fucks sake! Get off this guy's case you fuckers... :)

Still want to see a picture of your find dude.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
thats like justifying the crazy lady who drives her minivan 20 miles across town to the OTHER grocery store to save .10 cents on a bag of lays potato chips.....

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
That wheelbarrow was ABANDONED. The location of the wheelbarrow does not suggest ownership by anyone, nor does the time of day it was found, and there wasn't a note attached asking for it to be left alone. The evidence surrounding it suggests abandonment.

If it was not abandoned, the owner (if they had any brain at all) would at the least have hidden it behind a bush or the like. It was a junk pile (albeit a small one) left on the side of the road. It was littering for fucks sake! Get off this guy's case you fuckers... :)

I second that. Whats wrong with utilizing a found tool, for something possitive anyway?
I think we, as humans, dont use our istincts to their full potential. Some definatley more than others.

THC123

Veteran
i wish i found one , thought about that many times , would save me so much time and back ache:dance013:

Can't say anything like that has ever happened to me but hey, that's pretty cool! How's the wheelbarrow working out for you, JWP?!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Now has anyone else out there just had thoughts about things you may need or want and then like magic they manifest into you physical reality?

It has something to do with synchronization if memory serves me.

It happens to me on a regular basis when I'm in India or Pakistan. Quite often and quite fast. Things pop within a minute after they have been thought. That's pretty convenient actually.

Most beautifull one happened in Pakistan's Chapursan valley (in Wakhi, Chapursan means "What is needed", eheh, meaning that all needs are fulfilled overthere. I've been staying at the meadows of Baba Ghundi Ziarat (Baba Ghundi is a holy man famous in whole Pakistan northenr Areas and mountains of Central Asia) for a few days when I left for a day walk up to Irshad nallah, a small side valley leading to Afghanistan's Wakhan corridor. Amazing walk, going from 3600m to 4200, walking alone in the sheer grandeur of the huge peaks. I was over the top when I reached Irshad nallah where I stopped only for a few minutes dazing at the afghan border right on front of me, but unreachable for this time. Was getting late and the way back to Baba Ghundi is long.
"oh my, it was easier when walking up!". My goal was to reach Irshad Nalah, the more I was walking, the higher i was feeling, it was turning into some psychedelic, intitiatic walk. Now that Irshad meadows had been reached and me to proceed going back, it started to feel like like "coming down", heck my knees, feet and legs were starting to protest big time. Sheesh, it didn't take me long to realize how wasted i was, walking 5 minutes, resting 5 , and so on.
At the entry of Irshad Nallah, on the Chilinji glacier I stopped again, all in pain. I decided to give my self some reiki treatment and proceeded to ask for my legs, ankles, feets, knees receive from the reiki what they need. it took 5 minutes to do so, then I stood up to continue my way and looked toward chilinji pass (stunning view, trust me !) and what do i see coming towards me ? two guys and a horse ! I thought "naa, it can't be...or can it ??". I kept walking and at my next stop the two guys, with the horse, where in front of me. We exchanged salutes and mondanities and they just left, living me sitting on my rock. They walked 10 meters then stopped and yield at me "hey, you want to ride the horse ?". If I want to ride the horse ? Man, I NEED to ride the horse, I can't walk anymore ! haha, that was beautifull. Truly, in Chapursan all needs are fulfilled !
For some reason this ask&pop thing doesn't work when I'm in France. Don't ask me why, me no know, but it sucks, haha ! Well, France sucks so much, that must be the reason, too many bad vibes !

Irie !

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had been doing some gardening and I was thinking to myself “I wish I had a wheel barrow to mix this dirt in, it would make thing so much easier”

I was thinking nothing flash just an old rustic wheel barrow.

Then tonight I had an urge to go for a drive to a local industrial area to scope out some potential new employers.

It’s raining, dark and I couldn’t see shit so I was about to turn around and go home but I was drawn down this long dark road and sitting there at the end of it was the wheel barrow I had pictured in my head.

So I get out of the car into the rain and put this wheel barrow in my boot and drive home thinking wtff all the way home.

This sht still has my head spinning wtfffff :chin:

Yes sir that imo is called Karma. I can remember countless times in my life where I would be broke as all get out to poor to pay attention then suddenly I would get some in the mail from a place I never expected. :jump: I mean it has happened to many times in my life to be luck.

I say keep doing the good deeds that you are already doing "keep paying it forward" and this kind of thing will continue for as long as you do.

Besides JWP for as long as I have known you I would think things like this would happen to you all the time. Keep up the good work my friend and fuck the trolls that use the thief word. There acting like you grabbed it from the back of someone's truck.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

Green Thumb

Nice find. Worse dreams are when you feel like you've lost a tooth. I always wake up checking it out to make sure it s not loose.

M

mugenbao

All the time, man :)

I don't place any particular importance on it, or attribute it to anything out of the ordinary, but I do tend to make a point to take a little time to be appropriately grateful.

JWP

It was clearly abandoned. It’s a real piece of junk but just perfect for what I need.
If I left it there.
Someone would have had to call the council to pick it up. 30cent call wasted + 2 mins of someone’s life.
Then someone else from the council would have to arrange pick up. Another 2 mins of someone else’s life wasted.
A driver would have to physically come pick it up. 10 – 20 mins of his life wasted when he could have been doing his real job picking up real rubbish. $2 + fuel wasted, pointless pollution.
The real cost of this barrow to the planet and its people probably would have been more than that but it’s just a small estimate to illustrate the reality of the situation.
To all the people who think I stole it:
Do you think all these people that would have had to be involved but for my actions would have wanted me to just take it?
Do you think future generations including your own children and grandchildren would have wanted me to recycle this piece of junk or just go buy one?
Think of all the resources used to make a new barrow, bring it to market and have it brought back to my place. Do the maths every tiny action has a price :wave:

JWP

Sometimes I guess. Sometimes stuff like that just happens, or maybe, someone knows what you're doing and wanted to help you out.

I would like to think that it was intentionally left for me. Even if the person who left it was unaware of the barrow purpose or the purpose of their own actions ;)

its subconcous intent, the universe will bring you what you need,

But how did the universe know what I needed? Is the universe “matter” conscious? The double slit experiment suggests it ;)

By boot, i mean the trunk of my car.
Yes its a logical thought about prayer. Also when many people are praying for the same things miraculous unexplainable things happen.
Imagine if all the people of the planet where focused of the same thing at the same time

:tiphat: picture will be here soon

I second that. Whats wrong with utilizing a found tool, for something possitive anyway?
I think we, as humans, dont use our istincts to their full potential. Some definatley more than others.

Lol my instincts where telling me hurry up and load this thing and get the hell outa here. Not a soul in sight, wet, dark, really bad visibility, lots of bush but it felt like i was being watched.
Going to listen to my instincts instantly more often. They brought me the barrow after all

i wish i found one , thought about that many times , would save me so much time and back ache:dance013:

You have done the most important part already. You “put your intent out there”. I wouldn’t be surprised if one turns up in your life soon. If though it looks exactly like the one you have pictured in your head be sure to post back here lol

Can't say anything like that has ever happened to me but hey, that's pretty cool! How's the wheelbarrow working out for you, JWP?!

Its still raining but im gona get out there later and give it a lil scrub and put it to use :wave:

Yes sir that imo is called Karma. I can remember countless times in my life where I would be broke as all get out to poor to pay attention then suddenly I would get some in the mail from a place I never expected. :jump: I mean it has happened to many times in my life to be luck.

I say keep doing the good deeds that you are already doing "keep paying it forward" and this kind of thing will continue for as long as you do.

Besides JWP for as long as I have known you I would think things like this would happen to you all the time. Keep up the good work my friend and fuck the trolls that use the thief word. There acting like you grabbed it from the back of someone's truck.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

Thanks for your thoughts mate. Things like this happen all the time, but this time was different in many ways. Especially how it looks exactly like what I had pictured in my mind. It’s freaking me out man lol

All the time, man :)

I don't place any particular importance on it, or attribute it to anything out of the ordinary, but I do tend to make a point to take a little time to be appropriately grateful.

Yes I appreciate this piece of junk probably more than a millionaire appreciates his new Ferrari. I thought it would be best to share this experience with all of you :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts